PDA

View Full Version : Williams I coming up for sale soon

willett2004
02-03-2007, 17:39
Girlfriends decided that its time to call an end to her Williams ownership and she will be selling her MK 1 Clio Williams number 26)

Its 1993 L reg, 106K miles, 6 months tax, Aug 07 MOT, Last year had 1k spent just replacing rear calipers, rear discs, front discs and front spring.
New Clutch Cable just went on and new clutch pedle going on soon as I can book it in. New Battery within last 3 months also. Car is standard apart from supersprint exhaust manafold which previous owner fitted.

Good condition interior. Bodywork has got few marks on it, usual drivers side rear arch rust and dent on front bonnet from previous owner. slight mark on rear boot also. Orignal alloys in pretty good order. Loads of previous history and all the work we have had done in there too. all electrics are good. I ll see if I can get some pictures for you later this weekend.

Its in the Brighton, sussex area so if anyone is looking for Williams around there let me know paul.willett@trendcontrols.com and we can discuss viewing and price.

Not sure exactly what she wants for car i'll find out over weekend and update post. if anyones got any views of what she should ask for post away. And ill let her know what you say.

Cheers

Wobba
02-03-2007, 18:08
Pics would be great. Get an idea of asking price by looking at examples here etc.