PDA

View Full Version : signature

will 2
23-02-2007, 00:04
how do i add my signature :?: i have tried but for some reason it wount work :?

Coops
23-02-2007, 00:07
in this forum we do not use the s word :P

will 2
23-02-2007, 00:13
hmmm ok, so what do we call it and how do i do it :?

MatBrown
23-02-2007, 02:17
They are not enabled on this forum as it clutters the board and wastes bandwidth.

Mat.

J o n
23-02-2007, 09:44
as above, it's for cruising forums... this aint one ;) lol

will 2
23-02-2007, 17:56
ok fair enough, so then how do i put up my car, like on most of the other users, the one that is underlined

am i making any sence here :? or is my brain playing up again :lol:

Justin..
23-02-2007, 17:59
click on garage at the top under the page header and add your car

Laine_16v
23-02-2007, 18:26
I disagree, im on a forum that has nigh on 25,000 members.

They dont clutter up the forum at all, and they waste no bandwidth at all because you find your own means of hosting the image file.

will 2
23-02-2007, 18:28
click on garage at the top under the page header and add your car

cheers justin, thats what i wanted :D

Dancliovalver
23-02-2007, 19:04

They dont clutter up the forum at all, and they waste no bandwidth at all because you find your own means of hosting the image file.

But it looks Ghay :P

Allan
23-03-2007, 02:12
you could do one if you wanted just keep the code for it and paste it in every post you make :P

Justin..
23-03-2007, 02:24
lol that would suck

J o n
23-03-2007, 11:06

it's not a case of if you agree or not, we are constantly running out of bandwidth due to traffic volume as it is so it's not happening... also consider we have over 30 posts per page, they would take forever to load in

Gav
26-03-2007, 17:24
sigs are for people who want them on their forums, not just for 'cruising forums'

as a administrator, you should learn to keep ur comments to your self

J o n
26-03-2007, 17:55
sigs are for people who want them on their forums, not just for 'cruising forums'

as a administrator, you should learn to keep ur comments to your self

if you say so, it is however an undeniable FACT that they are mainly found only on cruising forums. As an admin I still have an opinion whether you like it or not, but since we are talking about responsibility within a given role I think that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones Gav. Lets not forget you happily allowing and housing the little fued by KS and allowing it to go on for pages and pages and also allow him to make personal attacks on other members or your and other forums... or is that some how different? So shut your ****ing whining up, this is MY opinion and not reflective of the club... hows that? you even got a disclaimer.

thank you however for posting your feelings, I do feel enlightened :roll:

Andy
26-03-2007, 18:12
lol

behave jesus x x

J o n
26-03-2007, 18:27
sorry Andy, hugs n kisses sweetie ;) lol

I apologise to Gav for asking him to STFU, however I stand by the rest and exercise my right to an opinion despite the feeling that I'm not actually allowed them... to once again re-itterate, my feelings are not the clubs ;)

Gav
26-03-2007, 23:34
sorry Andy, hugs n kisses sweetie ;) lol

I apologise to Gav for asking him to STFU, however I stand by the rest and exercise my right to an opinion despite the feeling that I'm not actually allowed them... to once again re-itterate, my feelings are not the clubs ;)

erm, iirc i supported willamsclio and respected FATBOY's wishes when he phoned me up and asked me to remove the print screens clearly showing what had been going on behind the scenes

i then locked and moved ALL threads regarding it

and then i mad loads of posts on different sections saying that i dont want anymore threads about it and if i see them i will lock them asap

i could of left them up for the whole world to see.

PLUS i didnt post the screenshots nor the orginal threads, so iam not responsible? I wouldnt hold u nor Northy responsible for other members posts, so why should you?

What im saying is, because your an admin of WilliamsClio and whatever u say represents the club maybe you shouldnt go around proving to everyone your a bit of a prick with just a MASSIVE grudge against people and can never let things lie?

But hey, who am i to saying anything,i know nothing about running a club :roll:

Gav
26-03-2007, 23:37
dam edit button

i to apologise for stating my oppinion on you Jesus - but, admit it, u love a bit o banter :wink:

schakal
27-03-2007, 00:48
so much manly love going in this
place if you ask me :P

J o n
27-03-2007, 09:11
dam edit button

i to apologise for stating my oppinion on you Jesus - but, admit it, u love a bit o banter :wink:

I actually have more respect for people that say what they think, so you have gained a little credit in my eyes there. my gripe is that if you allow that kind of stuff on your forum them imo you promote, no two ways, it's been said and seen, I'm not personally bothered, you know me, I say what I feel and have nothing to hide... but what's done is done, after all of the original crap you may as well have left it tbh as it's too late anyway by then. Either way you know what Stromba is like and it just encourages him... but meh, you seem to have this idea that I hate you... not true, I dont like nor dislike you, just wasn't impressed with things that went on before that I wont go into... the only person on any forum I dont like or have any respect at all for is Stromba, talks shit on the internet and is a different person when you meet him... then again I think that's more mental illness than anything

Andy
27-03-2007, 17:37
fcs is going to be fun this year

more like fight car show lol

:roll:

Laine_16v
27-03-2007, 17:40

it's not a case of if you agree or not, we are constantly running out of bandwidth due to traffic volume as it is so it's not happening... also consider we have over 30 posts per page, they would take forever to load in

Um as i said it will not use any of your forums bandwidth, people find there own means of sig hosting (imageshack, filehosting e.t.c).

Sigs dont take long to load at all :? , just limit em to a dimensiion of 75x400 and a filesize of 50kb and all would be cushty.

Laine_16v
27-03-2007, 17:42
fcs is going to be fun this year

more like fight car show lol

:roll:

Lol, thats not going to happen, but maybe it will if stromba gets involved :lol:

Andy
27-03-2007, 17:54
doubt it he is scared

FATBOY
27-03-2007, 17:59
can we end this topic now???? signatures are not enabled and never have been on this site... reason being it clutters the forum to much... i believe it was agreed by me and northy....

Matty86
27-03-2007, 18:56
Um as i said it will not use any of your forums bandwidth, people find there own means of sig hosting (imageshack, filehosting e.t.c).

Sigs dont take long to load at all :? , just limit em to a dimensiion of 75x400 and a filesize of 50kb and all would be cushty.

I'm on that forum too, the sigs are brilliant and look neat when correctly moderated.

75x400x20KB though :D

Puts negligible extra load on the server and keeps people happy. If you don't want to see sigs, there's an option in your user cp to hide them.

schakal
27-03-2007, 19:41

I'm on that forum too, the sigs are brilliant and look neat when correctly moderated.

75x400x20KB though :D

Puts negligible extra load on the server and keeps people happy. If you don't want to see sigs, there's an option in your user cp to hide them.

what forum is that then ??
gaydar ??? :P

ae
27-03-2007, 19:51
Signatures are abit myspace...

Andrew

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b254/joeboyo/minimadkp9.gif

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w182/ravingrichie/RedlineSig.jpg

Taylor
27-03-2007, 23:46
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/taylorthp/webby.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/taylorthp/cliosig1.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/taylorthp/web.gif
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/taylorthp/taylorsigclio2n.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/taylorthp/kirk.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/taylorthp/jumbocopy.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/taylorthp/mr2.jpg

Matty86
28-03-2007, 01:07
what forum is that then ??
gaydar ??? :P

whoredar.

Andy
28-03-2007, 07:24
It has long been a unoffical rule of the site that sigatures are not allowed on williamsclio. The main factors are down to the controlling signatures and the bandwidth issues.

It has never been a real issue here - but with new users contiunually joining we needed a offical post.

Williamsclio will not allow signatures of any kind from December 06 onwards. Any posted will be removed.

Thanks

Northy

http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17046

Taylor
28-03-2007, 09:07
i guess if you really really wanted oneyou could just add it in at the end of every post you make lol, good on quiet sites not so good on busy ones

FATBOY
28-03-2007, 19:16
i guess if you really really wanted oneyou could just add it in at the end of every post you make lol, good on quiet sites not so good on busy ones

that did start to happen! thats why northy made the announcement regarding signatures

kj16v
30-03-2007, 19:58
Yeah just as well they're band. Sigs are never controlled properly on other sites and they end up being bigger than the actual messages. Most sigs a rubbish, in-jokes that nobody gets, or links to about five different sites.