PDA

View Full Version : modified clio 16V, very fast, 2K

finlay
29-01-2007, 17:16
hi

i m selling my 93 modded valver with 83K, FSH, mot, spec as follows

engine - prima big valve head that has been ported/flowed, high lift cams with pullys, ecu remapped to suit, green filter, performance leads, full statinless with de-cat and 3" slash cut tail pipe, manual fan switch

body/chasey - full roll cage 6 point, adjustable rear EVO shocks, lowered 55mm all round, 2 new ront tyres, part stripped internals (can supply internals refitted if wanted), sun roof doesent work (in processs of removing and refitting with sheet of perspecs, this will also prevent leeks and save weight), passenger door flushed with no handle or lock, driver door has lock and handle,
body work in very good condition with no rust, the only down fall is that the previous owner had the roof rails flushed and the filler has cracked towards the front of the car (not to bad) and there are scratches on the bonnet and tailgate where my moto crosser fell against it (not rusting)

i also have a williams 2 and this will leave it for dead in acceleration, really good fun to drive and also sounds awsome

the car is also very reliable and starts first time even when has been sitting

because of the condition of the roof and bonnet and tailgate i am looking for arround the £2000 mark (remember there is no rust) so if you want a williams/172 and gti beater at low insurance cost then give me a shout on 07876552501 or e-mail finlaymacpherson@btinternet.com, i will deliver the car anywhere in scotland but i am in Aberdeen

thanks for looking

cheers Finlay

p.s i will send photos to personal e mail addresses

finlay
05-02-2007, 11:55
sold