PDA

View Full Version : Williams 3 £1500

mdmcgivern
21-01-2007, 15:10
i hate to do this but due to new job that i started in november and now working long hours I cant find the time to do the work on the car.
Also have a company car on the way in Febuary.
It is a Williams Clio 3
77,950 miles
MOT till august 4th 2007
tax runs out end of Jan but will be putting 6 months on.
Some serice history.
Lots of receipts for all parts
Oil changed every 4k using fully synthetic oil.
toad cat 1 alarm with certificate and instruction manual
New front wheel bearings,
new o/s front abs sensor
new o/s driveshaft (it did have new track rod end and bottom joint but was not tracked properly)
new dog bone mount
new fog lights with xenon bulbs
magnecor 8.5mm leads
itg panel filter in standard airbox
supersprint manifold approx 9 months old
de-cat pipe (brand new Cat supplied)
blueflame exhaust approx 9 months old
toyo t1-r 195/50/15 tyres less than 50% worn
clio 172 cup front springs with new donut rubbers and bearings
Kenwood head unit
vibe 12" sub with built in amp (not in car)

There are some fualts with this car hence the price. i will be honest and list all fauts with the car.
Most important fault is the geabox is on its way out and I mean only just started, it is still used to pop to the shop and has been to cardif and back with the gearbox like it is. Feels a little sticky going into 2nd and 3rd now and again and has slight knock when letting off the throttle. I will supply a 2nd gearbox that im picking up from king stromba (i think thats him) next weekend. Clutch could do with replacing at the same time as I beleive it could be original.
Sunroof leaks quite a bit and have had it out and re-sealed it but think it is leaking from the glass!!
Drivers rear arch has started bubbling and will need replacing at some point but it is not bad.
The bodywork is average, the front end is badly stone chipped and as it is 12 years old it does have a few marks on the bodywork.
Wheels have had a lick of paint at some point and would need refurbing properly. only 1 wheel has been kurbed. others just have paint flaking and marks.
Interior is in good condition, only arm rests on door cards have slight crease and mats are lookin a little worn
Thats all i can think for now
ill try and add pics on but if i cant i will email on request
viewing will only be on weekend as i dont get home till 7 at night.
any questions please email me during week at:
Mark.Mcgivern@alfredmcalpineplc.com
no part ex's or no offers. I think this is cheap but am being realistic or stupid you decide!
any questions please email me or ring me on 07967 744067
my name is mark.

gus 16v
21-01-2007, 22:34
I WANT, I WANT, I WANT, I WANT...............

FIRST DIBS LOL :twisted:

Need to get on to the insurance and get them to hurry my £££.

Whats the other rear ach on the n/s like??

mdmcgivern
22-01-2007, 12:01
passenger side is mint not a bubble in sight. Funny how one side can go and not the other. Can take more pics if anyone requests. Interior etc, engine

gus 16v
22-01-2007, 18:28
Can take more pics if anyone requests. Interior etc, engine

If you would'nt mind mate :lol:

mdmcgivern
23-01-2007, 10:20
sorry guys car is now sold

Ric Norris
23-01-2007, 11:34
Very happy with the car Mark, still not looked at in daylight but I don't care, it drives brilliantly. My girlfriend asked whether it was supposed to spit out flames!

Didn't think i'd be as bowled over by it as I am but it felt right after just a few yards.

Thank you

northy
23-01-2007, 11:35
Congratulations - bargin you got there !

dan 16v
23-01-2007, 12:37
hmm spitting flames! :)

As Above, bargin!

Allan
23-01-2007, 23:45
thats the decat for you :D lovely flames hehe

nice car btw :D grats on the sale and purchase

Ric Norris
24-01-2007, 14:49
Thanks for the comments.

It does appear to be a good car, needs quite a bit doing but mark has been honest. I've had a good look around the site and found loads of good information, so i'll be sticking around here for a while yet.

Joel
24-01-2007, 15:59
Bargain price

ph1 valvers go for that price Ne mind willys

mdmcgivern
25-01-2007, 12:31
Glad your pleased Rich, it has been a cracking car, Id buy another one if i won the lottery and had a big garage! I wasnt going to ask silly money cause i wanted a quick sale, hope you get the problems on it sorted and you have lots of fun in it! Ill let you know when i have gearbox for you