PDA

View Full Version : We ever having a meet again?

Martin
14-01-2007, 18:03
lol It's been a while anything planned apart from oulton?

J o n
14-01-2007, 18:13
i'll look at sorting one out shortly mate, just gets annoying when you have to combine it with CS meets because none of the WC guys and gals turn up hardly...

Coops
14-01-2007, 18:14
i'm not playing, the 1st 2 posters both have throttle bodies! :evil: :P

J o n
14-01-2007, 18:20
it's okay, i dont park near Mk1's anyway, I hear rust is contagious! ;)

ScottCup
14-01-2007, 19:08
Im up for this, come on Jesus you nancy boy get it sorted out

Lee Keefy
14-01-2007, 19:24
i'll look at sorting one out shortly mate, just gets annoying when you have to combine it with CS meets because none of the WC guys and gals turn up hardly...

we do!!!!!!!!

gettin fed up waitin for next meet also :(

Lee Keefy
14-01-2007, 19:26

less metal = less weight = quicker car ,

i have to put bricks on mine when the breeze gets up :lol:

2 live
14-01-2007, 19:30

its ok mate......wel park far enough away from urs so as not to embarrass the ugly sister ;)

could do with a meet...see how the new car compares lol.

northy
15-01-2007, 09:05
not our fault that no one turns up.

Im finding it harder and harder to do meets.

Got karting sorted for May and Paintballing in Feb all being well.

J o n
15-01-2007, 09:37
right, well I'll look at organising one, but I want a good turnout or this is the last one I'll bother with

2 live
15-01-2007, 10:11
meets....the bread and butter of a clubs social calendar

lmfao.

northy
15-01-2007, 11:27
:-({|=

U'll need a lift anyway 2live.

Martin - we had a meet exactly a month ago todate :lol:

Will do a JJB meet if you want ?

2 live
15-01-2007, 12:18
lol...y?? i have 1 clio out of my collection that actually works and does get used on the road ;).......now. lol

well 2 if u include the dci

name a date..barring the lad playing footie or me working.. one of my williams' will be there.

northy
15-01-2007, 12:24
you got 0051 moted then ???

2 live
15-01-2007, 12:41
of course..............sailed thru....was expecting a fail tbh

taxed an insured last week..had to take another policy out for it......0 ncb lol....still.....got a good deal.

J o n
15-01-2007, 13:11
Jon, did you have to use the same insurance company that 159 is insured through or can you use any? some places match the NCD, dont think mine do, but then they are pants on standard non modded cars :(

Hows Wayne's engine too? Given it a good thrash out yet?

He's got the money now to get his sorted if you get any time, as I think he'd still prefer you to do it... it's only 18 months since he (well I) arranged for you to upgrade him lol. He needs breaks all round, including callipers, but pads and disks sound like a job for Halfrauds and your super discount :lol:

Martin
15-01-2007, 13:34
could have a mass WC turnout for the CS meet on the 25th Feb??

As suggested by Pikie....always a good laugh having a doo with some mk2s...

Maz
15-01-2007, 14:29
could have a mass WC turnout for the CS meet on the 25th Feb??

As suggested by Pikie....always a good laugh having a doo with some mk2s...

:lol:

:cry: whats wrong with combined meets ??

2 live
15-01-2007, 15:10
Jon, did you have to use the same insurance company that 159 is insured through or can you use any? some places match the NCD, dont think mine do, but then they are pants on standard non modded cars :(

Hows Wayne's engine too? Given it a good thrash out yet?

He's got the money now to get his sorted if you get any time, as I think he'd still prefer you to do it... it's only 18 months since he (well I) arranged for you to upgrade him lol. He needs breaks all round, including callipers, but pads and disks sound like a job for Halfrauds and your super discount :lol:

yes mate.....used the same ins co. they matched my 70%, they also matched it wen k took her policy out on the dci...knockin a grand off their original quote lol.

still not given the car a good thrashin yet tbh....weather....traffic...feeling of about to roll over have stopped me pushing it hard lol. is still on the std ecu too.

lol..aye ...18 months...is that how long iv bin storin it?? lol.