PDA

View Full Version : Loving the last few days!

Daz.
12-12-2006, 23:06
Focus ST - Motorway to Rochdale big orangle blob right up my arse moved over off he shot... Caught him up behind a car doing bang on 70 that moved and we both gunned it.. Awesome right upto the limiter in 5th and not a single mm of movement

Civic Type R - Finally one wanted to play after years of trying, again big red blur right up my arse over the tops to Bolton, slowed down dropped it in 2nd and waited for him to shoot past then gunned it behind him - what a dissapointment - you can quite easilt get caught out if he's in the power band as I found out out of a slow corner but they are so shit when trying to push on in twisties he was struggling to keep it on track anyway

Intergra Type R - Oooo yes white T reg - waited for a long long time for this one and bloody hell are they good I know the two cars are quite close in the real world so I guess he just had a bit more confidence in his machine, he knew the road as I did but too be honest his car was better over the run round the twisties - I know mines not great at this at the moment because of how low it is and the tyres but whatever gap he pulled I clawed it back with ease when we got to the hills/straight bits..

I'm so so proud of this car this week I got out feeling pretty damn invincible and will stay that way until something hands me my arse in the (I fear) not too distant future...

I was almost tempted to keep the setup until the Integra battle I really don't want to lose any of the cars abilities as it is now

bill.
13-12-2006, 00:17
nice one sounds like your having lots of fun in the williams, had a play with an st myself but only upto about 110mph and it didn't go anywhere, not had the joy of a vtec'd beast yet, regardless of there being about 5 million of the fookers in blackburn!

all good fun :twisted:

J o n
13-12-2006, 09:55
nice one Daz, that's what these cars are all about, one reason why I never deviated from the stock suspension setup :D

Loved racing CTR's too, done a few over in the ol' Williams :lol:

Never came accross an ST in the Willy, sorta had a play in the new beast, but I was just accelerating gently, think he was flat out :lol: