PDA

View Full Version : Clio Hybrid Vs Impreza

dan-hipgrave
02-12-2006, 14:22
My first proper do against an Impreza today and i loved it!

This impreza was on my arse coming off a roundabout up to set of traffic lights, so i let him know i was interested by giving a quick blast to the lights which were red thankfully..I was first at the lights, with him behind an inch from my bumper, lights go green, off i go...Floored it in first, right upto limiter (which i very rarely have to do lol), change to second, scooby dropping back, i carry on foot to floor, scooby still dropping so i change into third and cruise at 70mph, scooby catches up and sits an inch from my bumper :roll: We then came into a 30 limit, so i slowed down and he decided to show me his 'power' by overtaking me and the car infront very dangerously, at this point i let him carry on..

Was Silver Impreza with black flame graphics on the side, reg WRX 9T, dunno what speed these are supposed to be, but im chuffed to have beaten him on the 0-60 run..

kj16v
02-12-2006, 18:59
Heh, so you kept the car in the end then! I'm sure I text you the other day.

dan-hipgrave
02-12-2006, 20:44
hmm didnt get a text mate :? Still same number..

And yeh, ive still got it, but only till the insurance runs out in Februaury, then i think its Pulsar time - already seen one i like..

kj16v
02-12-2006, 23:25
I hope you like petrol stations. Your're gonna see alot of those with a Pulsar!

First dibs on getting a ride when you buy one!

matt uk
14-12-2006, 03:05
did you end up getting that pulsar

?

dan-hipgrave
14-12-2006, 19:31
did you end up getting that pulsar

?

Not yet - end of Feb i get 3 yrs NCB so insurance should be easier...seen one i like too just gotta hope its still for sale then :D