PDA

View Full Version : Stromba !!

Joel
29-11-2006, 17:35
Shit yeah, its going to be difficult for williamsclio to claim that they invented the calender, although im sure Northy will try. Just as he calimed to be the first man in the world to have the speedline paint code, despite it being on cliosport 2 years before. Just as they claim to have the only clio williams owners club in the country and the fastest mk1 in the uk, depsite the fact that they dont.

Didnt Northy also claim to invent oxygen and certain parts of the universe? Or was that god? I get these two guys confused sometimes. I dont know how me makes these claims with so many people trying to stick thier noses up his rectum. Is must be most off putting.

been a twat as Usual on clio16valver forum!!

a think hes jealous of u northy because his forum, is empty ;)

Andyvalver
29-11-2006, 17:43
Just as they claim to have the only clio williams owners club in the country and the fastest mk1 in the uk, depsite the fact that they dont.

Their wasnt another was there, until he copied lol :?

And, is there another mk1 clio faster than the white un under F7R power? :?

Calender is a cool idea :D **** what he thinks.

All the new people on here wondered why he got banned so many time lol

northy
29-11-2006, 17:44
:lol:

dont think i ever mentioned a calendar did i ??? It was a request from the members to get one....

What was that post replying too Joel ????

Andyvalver
29-11-2006, 17:46
I replied :P

Andyvalver
29-11-2006, 17:48
:lol:

dont think i ever mentioned a calendar did i ??? It was a request from the members to get one....

What was that post replying too Joel ????

http://clio16valver.circlehosting.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1015

:)

Joel
29-11-2006, 17:53
amirs suggestion for a calender, it came outta no where

think Gavs thinking about banning him Northy

bluenose
29-11-2006, 18:07
I'm not familiar with this guy. Can anyone fill me in? There seems to be som sort of long standing battlegoing on between him and this site?! Which site is his then? And who runs clio16valver? It's all quite confusing for me really trying to keep up! lol.

Joel
29-11-2006, 18:24
right Stromba has another clio williams forum...

hes get banned off here as he acts like a bellend on this forum, hes tryed to re-registar in many diff usernames

Gav= Williams-JR he is a moderator on here

and has recently setup his own club www.clio16valver.co.uk

bluenose
29-11-2006, 18:30
ah right ok, slightly clearer now. I was under the impression that Stromba had set up 16valver and he's got some kind of personal vendetta against Northy for some reason?! Part right i guess! lol.

Smokey McPot
29-11-2006, 19:30
lol

Craig
29-11-2006, 19:33
there is still a new WC site to finish. iv done 70% of it.

and it has a calendar!

wavy
29-11-2006, 19:49

and it has a calendar!

http://www.bttos.com/modules/Forums/images/smiles/banhim.gif

:lol: only joking fella
i have some ideas for a site but no chance of making it happen :(

btw. yes stromba is a c0ckhttp://www.bttos.com/modules/Forums/images/smiles/banhim.gif
lol

FATBOY
29-11-2006, 21:19

and it has a calendar!

we due a revamp??? and now everyone knows what stromba is like!

Gav
29-11-2006, 21:51
Joel - im not thinking of banning him mate, i cant ban him for dissing someone else and someone elses site :? kind of a catch 22 situation

But, bit of shit stirring this aint it Joel lad? some copy n paste action to cause a stir?? :wink:

FATBOY
29-11-2006, 22:04
gav!!! stop being silly! its not copying us if you make a calender! and put me down for one of yours if you make one :D

nyk
29-11-2006, 22:35
Just Stromba bein his usual self and reminding us all why he really is an arse part.

PMSL

Andyvalver
29-11-2006, 22:42
Joel - im not thinking of banning him mate, i cant ban him for dissing someone else and someone elses site :? kind of a catch 22 situation

But, bit of s**t stirring this aint it Joel lad? some copy n paste action to cause a stir?? :wink:

Gav, we all know your sucking his cock :lol:

:P :wink:

richy
29-11-2006, 23:20
lol, toys have been thrown well and truely out of the cot!!! :lol: PMSL :lol:

Gav
30-11-2006, 00:53

But, bit of s**t stirring this aint it Joel lad? some copy n paste action to cause a stir?? :wink:

Gav, we all know your sucking his cock :lol:

:P :wink:

tastes better than ur cheesy stick :wink:

but not as nice as ur ex's mindge tho :P

northy
30-11-2006, 08:46

Well u should actually - flattering as it is - its a form of bullying and is not tolerated on this forum at all....

One thing i find funny is andys and Joels posts were removed and not strombas.... i know which one i'd of removed or edited at worse :-k

Maz
30-11-2006, 08:52
:lol: funny as f*ck SLBWNBTD :wink:

2 live
30-11-2006, 09:34

Well u should actually - flattering as it is - its a form of bullying and is not tolerated on this forum at all....

One thing i find funny is andys and Joels posts were removed and not strombas.... i know which one i'd of removed or edited at worse :-k

altho from wot iv read on here...sounds more like slander/defamation of character than bullying

Clio b
30-11-2006, 10:09
nice to come back and see the usual still going on!!! :D

Gav
30-11-2006, 10:21

Joel and Andy's posts were deleted cuz I was trying to get the forum back on topic

Stromba's post was edited to take out what he said about you....the rest of it was topic related

Agreed Stromba's post was bullying, but compared to how much he bullies on this site to mine he has alot of catching up to do until it comes to the same point when you guys thought ‘Im going to ban him’

Plus, the person he is bullying isnt a user on my site, whereas the people he bullies on here are common users.

northy
30-11-2006, 10:33
sounds more like slander/defamation of character than bullying

Thats the words i was looking for jon ! :D

nyk
30-11-2006, 10:36

Joel and Andy's posts were deleted cuz I was trying to get the forum back on topic

Stromba's post was edited to take out what he said about you....the rest of it was topic related

Agreed Stromba's post was bullying, but compared to how much he bullies on this site to mine he has alot of catching up to do until it comes to the same point when you guys thought ‘Im going to ban him’

Plus, the person he is bullying isnt a user on my site, whereas the people he bullies on here are common users.

Give it time.

LOL

northy
30-11-2006, 10:40
Locked by me.