PDA

View Full Version : Incubus

ian711
25-11-2006, 20:30
does anyone else think they are well under-rated by just about everyone??

a lot of people bang on about the killers and red hot chillis but imo incubus are right up there if not better.

had a listen to their new album and its wicked!! :D

BigBoreBri
25-11-2006, 20:52
Ive always been into their older albums but not heard much from them in ages, i heard some new stuff on zane low a few weeks back when i was working in the garage but didnt even know they had a new album out... :shock:

There are many bands from back in the day that seem to be forgotten about... :roll:

snowman
25-11-2006, 21:33
Incubus rock man,got 3 of their albums,Morning View,Make Yourself and Enjoy Incubus

Very under rated

ian711
26-11-2006, 12:27
yeah, new album is called light grenades.
its a bit more like their older stuff, its awesome.

here's a link to an old acoustic set from a while, check it out, they are wicked live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg4kLnRVozg

vala
26-11-2006, 12:38
I've heard most of there albums (one of my mates is a big fan) and the one I like best is morning view...aqueous transmissions, probably my favourite song...sooooooo chilled out.

if anyones interested and didn't know, they have another uk tour going on (there last show was a few weeks back). tickets are already on sale. dates are in april sometime

bluenose
26-11-2006, 18:19
I went to see them in 2004 at the NEC and they were awesome! Had their new album on pre-order and still waiting for it to come through :twisted: . Would recommend them to anyone as they are so diverse :D , and if you get the chance to go and see them then you should!

ian711
26-11-2006, 20:13
yeah will defo be looking into purchasing some tickets to see them live :D