PDA

View Full Version : Williams 3 - Ruined by gay mods

cliolord
16-11-2006, 20:46
Here is a williams 3 destroyed by gay boot install, locks removed, a dustbin lid on the back, stupid steering wheel and what the hell has happened to the clock?!?!?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-Clio-Williams-3_W0QQitemZ150057333399QQihZ005QQcategoryZ10410QQs sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and another one....What The Hell did he have in mind? Totally reuined it!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-WILLIAMS-2_W0QQitemZ220047882126QQihZ012QQcategoryZ10410QQs sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It makes me very sad seeing this :(

wavy
16-11-2006, 21:36
its 18 INCH AMIR KAHN's init 8)

:lol:

Joel
16-11-2006, 22:14
Hooligan u heard that Sound Clip??

its from Lancashire. "im gunna put some 17inch amir kahns on"

"is it used as a taxi?"

"whats ya name??? hardon a thought u said hardon"

****ing piss funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andyvalver
16-11-2006, 22:19
Looks ok to me. Not too over done. Im not keen on boot installs but at least he used blue for the carpets and a simular grey for the sub boxes as the grey seats.

Outside is standard bar angel eyes and no front badge.

nyk
16-11-2006, 22:20
all bein sed for the piss take, Khan's are expensive wheels. LOL

Both them cars look pretty clean tho. Someone should buy them an put em back to original.

:lol:

Joel
16-11-2006, 22:24
U cant Make the Exterior of the williams!!!!!

Lower it, thats it

You Cannot Mod the Exterior of the williams it is too nice to do so

Allan
17-11-2006, 00:22
the williams 3 isnt so bad, at least its not had a huge kit stuck on it, and still retains the same shape easy enough to fix and pull out the subs.

the badges are a shame but doesnt look too bad overall

the second williams owner needs a fireing squad

Illusion
17-11-2006, 00:37
This bloke had it up for £2.5K last time and got no bids...

Good idea putting it up a K more...

thelynx
17-11-2006, 21:43
I dont think its that bad really, all those mods can be easily changed for standard items and ice also can be taken out. Its not like he has a 15ft spoiler or painted it bright green, like some of shite bags we see

thelynx
17-11-2006, 21:45
As for the second link well, gash springs to mind

Plattsy
18-11-2006, 00:16
the first 1 aint that bad to be fair ive seen a whole lot worse ... i.e 2nd un

cliolord
18-11-2006, 17:14
standard is the ONLY way to go with the williams. Have a little play with the engine. I would only ever go as far as a stainless system and mildly lowered or though even the handling as standard is brutal

lumoxs
18-11-2006, 17:42
i agree with you on the bottom one, but the top one wtf is the matter with that?!

looks STANDARD apart from anhel eyes no door locks and no renault badge!

and thats the best bit - no renault badge

Jamie.
18-11-2006, 17:43
the top one looks alright to me.

i quite liked the delocked look, not sure on the debadged front but i dont think it deserves a slating.

the bottom one does look awful though.

seanofnp
21-11-2006, 04:48
Wtf is wrong with boot installs? **** me some of you guys are anal about modifications...

some people like to go fast, some people like music, chill the **** out for heavens sake! The first one is fine and is tastefully done.

cliolord
21-11-2006, 19:44
Nope. Has to have the Renault badge on so people fully understand that they have a Renault glued to their emissions pipe :twisted: If he doesnt want to go fast, why didn't he buy an RT and put a gay installation sound audible in it (or Boot Install, yeah bad) :roll:

Just my views on this. I don't see the point in a head thumping stereo which weighs tones and takes up all your boot space. It also makes your car about 100times as likely to get broken into and it's a total nightmare to put in in the first place. Plus it costs loads to do, if you do it right. It puts tones of stress on your alternator. It can also catch fire if the power cable isn't plummed in right. Nasty holes can also result from it :wink:

Fair shout if you prefer the boot install. As already shown, we all have different feelings on these things. Everyones feelings are welcome thats why I posted this up :lol:

Feel free to post pictures of what you think is a NICE williams aswell. Maybe interesting

El_Douglito
21-11-2006, 22:38
Living in Plymouth I’ve seen the 2nd one around a couple of times in the flesh and I’ve shed a tear every time in pity. Initially I thought it was a modded Valver with Williams stickers stuck on, however sadly I think I was wrong.

It is hardly a surprise Plymouth has such a low literacy rate and high teenage pregnancy percentage when people are stupid and tasteless enough to abuse a Williams like this.

cliolord
21-11-2006, 23:50
Living in Plymouth I’ve seen the 2nd one around a couple of times in the flesh and I’ve shed a tear every time in pity. Initially I thought it was a modded Valver with Williams stickers stuck on, however sadly I think I was wrong.

It is hardly a surprise Plymouth has such a low literacy rate and high teenage pregnancy percentage when people are stupid and tasteless enough to abuse a Williams like this.

Thank you. Totally my thoughts. How the hell does this ever look better than a standard example;

http://i11.ebayimg.com/02/i/08/f1/0b/1b_1.JPG

Tally it up. Massive 18" Amir Kahn wheels to totally ruin the look of the car, destroy the gearbox, wheel bearings and make your turning circle total crap. The morrette's don't even come with indicators so I will mount some in the bumper and completely ruin the smooth look of the car. Lets also add some 3D lights and an induction kit. Zroom.

I will give him a grand as I will have to waste my time ripping all that crap off and probably need to replace half the car as it's most likely been majorly abused :roll:

Danny-ACE!
24-11-2006, 21:03
Hooligan u heard that Sound Clip??

its from Lancashire. "im gunna put some 17inch amir kahns on"

"is it used as a taxi?"

"whats ya name??? hardon a thought u said hardon"

f***king piss funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got a link for it?

snowman
26-11-2006, 13:14
I agree with what cliolord has said allthough i have put 18's on mine,fitted a zroom induction kit and also the morettes(but drew the line at the brick sized indicators) BUT saying all that ive done it to a standard valver NOT a Williams,Williams models should be kept as standard as possible imo.

Gav
26-11-2006, 19:26
The 1st one isnt ruined

just take the steering wheel off and put the williams gear knob back on and it's pretty much back to normal

same with williams 2, put standard wheels back on and take lights oot, new front bumper job done........