PDA

View Full Version : J reg Clio 1.4 RT

stiffbeagle
14-11-2006, 23:11
J reg CLIO 1.4 RT

This car used to belong to me, then I sold it and then in january my girlfriend bought it off the person I sold it to. Complicated.

Anyway it still runs fine has done about 20 trips from glasgow to Coventry this year with no probs. She still uses it every day. Had to get the AA out once cos starter motor connectors had corroded. It has done 125000miles.

Unfortunately the dog doesn't fit in the boot and it is beginning to get a bit rough around the edges so it needs to go. There r a few dings here and there, a dodgy paint job on the boot. Exhaust is blowing a bit at mid section/back box connection. It doesn't have a parcel shelf. Other than that the only probs are the remote for central locking doesn't work but could just be battery?? and the passenger electric window doesn't work. Oh and the brakes are pant fillingly sh*** - :shock: but they always have been even when I had it. AND of course the back arches are rusty.

Its blue metallic in colour (sky blue).

Good points (difficult I know) are that its got a set of PHASE I valver alloys with all the centre caps (but they'd need a refurb) and its got a stainless steel peco backbox. Tyres have got loads of tread but aren't by decent manufacturer - they still handle all that power though!!

I'm going to stick it in spares or repair locally next week but just wanted to know if anyone on here wanted it first. Make me an offer - hopefully more than a kit kat. I know its an old car but it has been very reliable. MOT runs out in jan and so does tax I think. Was serviced in january as well.

Based in Cotswalds near Evesham

Cheers

Graeme

PS don't have any pics but I'll see what I can do.