PDA

View Full Version : latest max power...do read

lewis_willy2
12-11-2006, 09:25
ok i havent bought this mag for about 3 years but my little bro came in with in the other nite.

'buy the WORLDs best hot hatch for 4K' or something along them lines is written at the bottom of the front cover.

anyways.... i had a flick. (girls are always sexual)!!

anyways.... full on buyers guide for the clio williams. with a review from some one who owned 1. paid 10k in 1998!!!

gonna go have a proper read. just thought id share this. seems to me over the past 2 years 16v and williams have become choice cars.

theres are about 10 16v's locally to me (3 of which used to be mine) and aparently 1 williams. never used to be any about.

lewis

nyk
12-11-2006, 13:23
so now is the time for people like us to sell.

All the young ones who read max power will now be in the market for a valver/willy.

LOL

Rich
12-11-2006, 14:34
great, more times of being pulled over ahead then :roll:

does that mean it will be branded a chavs car :shock:

bluenose
12-11-2006, 14:48
I can see the valver's going the same way as 5GTT tbh. Loved in standard form by some and lovingly restored but a few will have the nuts modded of them.
The willy will always be a mythical beast though. :)

FATBOY
12-11-2006, 15:31
i went out and bought it! quiet an interesting read... shame we didnt get a mention in there though :(

Patrick_g46
16-11-2006, 19:05
so now is the time for people like us to sell.

All the young ones who read max power will now be in the market for a valver/willy.

LOL

it didnt actuaally mentione valvers!

vts_saxo
16-11-2006, 19:29
i went out and bought it! quiet an interesting read... shame we didnt get a mention in there though :(

I dont view that as a negative, would end up with lots of neon and 100mm drop threads [-X