PDA

View Full Version : Williams 2 (as Renault intended) Verus 172 Cup

Zollo
04-11-2006, 11:53
...Away from my private construction which looks uncannily like the gantry of the M6 toll :o

After managing to time it perfectly so we both stopped at the same time, I fumbled to put my card in (when I build a replica toll, I do it properly) and then underestimated the man's launching ability (I also had my headphones in, and launching a car without being able to hear the engine is rather difficult). Having noticed I was wheel-spinning and hitting the limiter in first I plonked it in second (it stopped wheel-spinning at this point - must be something wrong). I only lost a car length or so to about 80 and conveniently, two out of my three private lanes were clear, so (still side-by-side) we carried on up to the top end of fourth, by this time the little Willy was keeping up pretty easy :D

He was two-up and had an aftermarket exhaust, I was one-up but with absolutely no mods whatsoever and all the interior and spare wheel. Pretty good I thought 8)

Martin
04-11-2006, 21:43
nicely done....you hooligan! :wink:

Coops
04-11-2006, 23:23
where can we buy these replica toll roads for 'experimenting' on? :D

wavy
05-11-2006, 13:32
haha excelent :lol:

northy
06-11-2006, 09:09
nice one mate - im glad you had some enterainment on the way home !

Zollo
06-11-2006, 12:50
where can we buy these replica toll roads for 'experimenting' on? :D

I'll build you one for £2.34 and a percentage of the profits from the toll charges :)