PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Criminals

nyk
20-10-2006, 15:03
My sisters little corsa sri got stolen from outside her house a few weeks ago. The poilce recovered it in lovely smallbridge before she had even realised it was gone. However, we had to go and collect it from FAM @ Stakehill and repair the damage. They had bent the door back, snapped the steering column and black capped it.

As the car had a full tank of fuel and was only found in smallbrige we thought maybe some scum bag has used it as a ride home as there was hardly any petrol used.

Now only 3 weeks later, the same thing has happend again. However, since the last time, we gave her our wheel clamp and she has been putting it on the car every night!!

The stupid idiots broke into the car, actually started it and took the handbrake off and tried to move it only to realise there was a wheel clamp on the front drivers wheel. Its not like its easily missed, its a big red wheel clamp!!

Makes me piss my sides how stupid some criminals really are!!! Trying to drive off in a car that has a wheel clamp on, I mean come on!!

Unfortunatley the damage they have done again is going to cost yet more money and the police were unable again to get any prints off the car.

People that steel cars should be shot at dawn.

richy
20-10-2006, 16:24
My sisters little corsa sri got stolen from outside her house a few weeks ago. The poilce recovered it in lovely smallbridge before she had even realised it was gone. However, we had to go and collect it from FAM @ Stakehill and repair the damage. They had bent the door back, snapped the steering column and black capped it.

As the car had a full tank of fuel and was only found in smallbrige we thought maybe some scum bag has used it as a ride home as there was hardly any petrol used.

Now only 3 weeks later, the same thing has happend again. However, since the last time, we gave her our wheel clamp and she has been putting it on the car every night!!

The stupid idiots broke into the car, actually started it and took the handbrake off and tried to move it only to realise there was a wheel clamp on the front drivers wheel. Its not like its easily missed, its a big red wheel clamp!!

Makes me piss my sides how stupid some criminals really are!!! Trying to drive off in a car that has a wheel clamp on, I mean come on!!

Unfortunatley the damage they have done again is going to cost yet more money and the police were unable again to get any prints off the car.

People that steel cars should be shot at dawn.

why only at dawn?? lol

nyk
20-10-2006, 17:31
just a figure of speach, OK

car thieves should be shot at any time!! LOL

Joel
20-10-2006, 17:38
Theyre called Smackhead Chavs=== THICK AS ****

do what some-one on my college course (electrical engineering) did, his 205 got nicked 3 times, got it and he was talkin 2 one of lecturers about it he said run a power wire from the coil to the door handle, so when any1 touchs its 10,000 Watt!!

but someone did and they got a bit fooked , so hes now serving a 4 Year Sentence

Winston
20-10-2006, 17:39
The good old steel a car to get home :evil:

Daz.
20-10-2006, 18:27
The good old steel a car to get home :evil:

Whats with all the new spellings of steel? :D

Scumbags, they'd get a proper kicking if they came anywhere near mine.

Winston
20-10-2006, 18:31
Theres only one type of steel for me :wink:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/Winston16V/PICT0350.jpg

Daz.
20-10-2006, 18:39
remington?

wavy
20-10-2006, 20:00
wankers :twisted:

the older and less expensive cars are the easyest prey for the young scum

MrAtego
21-10-2006, 11:28
I feel sorry for poor Dawn!! fancy shooting her!

Tommo
24-10-2006, 22:11
Never buy a Vauxhall Belmont (no matter how tempting.. :wink: ), the car of choice for thieves apparently...... :shock:

nyk
24-10-2006, 22:14
any vauxhall is easy pickins for a thief.

Corsa, Astra, Belmont.
The old ones anyway it seems.