PDA

View Full Version : A1 m battles

Tommyturbo
14-10-2006, 13:45
Was driving back from my girlfriends in hatfield on the A1 M heading back to newmarket when i saw a set of lights up my arse i was only sitting in the middle lane at 70 he could have over taken or undertaken it was on of them new VXR arsetras well to cut a long story short it was a battle to 130 mile an hour and i lost i was a few car lengths behind and had run out of revs lol if you see MY06 VXR and drive a modded willy blow him out the water for me :D

MatBrown
14-10-2006, 14:31
i was only sitting in the middle lane at 70 he could have over taken or undertaken

Pull over then you ****ing lane hogger!

Mat.

wavy
14-10-2006, 15:29
^^ :lol:

Lunner
14-10-2006, 16:16
tbh i'd have been up your ardse flashing my lights for you to move the **** outa the way

MatBrown
14-10-2006, 19:07
That's the trouble with this country, 90% of the population can't drive!

Mat.

Tommyturbo
19-11-2006, 13:11

Mat.

on the a1(m) actualy you have to sit in the middle lane as of the stevenage turn offs so i am driving fine thanks prob need to check your high way code :wink:

Andyvalver
19-11-2006, 13:43
:lol: Tbh though, 70 in the outside lane, he's done nothing wrong becuase nobody should be going faster than that.

But still, get ya toe down :wink:

kj16v
19-11-2006, 19:50
I don't bother going much above 70 on motorways/dual carriageways, it's a great way of getting points.
I enjoy letting "proffesional drivers" get all steamed up flashing their lights behind me. And when they eventually try to undertake I drop a gear and stay alongside them until they eventually get blocked in by a lorry and get left far behind. The law says 70 so tough shit. Serves em right for driving ****ing Landrovers :P :lol:

Back roads are a different matter though :twisted:

kj16v
19-11-2006, 19:51

Mat.

on the a1(m) actualy you have to sit in the middle lane as of the stevenage turn offs so i am driving fine thanks prob need to check your high way code :wink:

Yeah MattBrown I think you must be one of the 90% :P

clowo16v
20-11-2006, 18:23
In my valver if the motorway was clear I used to always sit in the middle lane to avoid the wagon ruts and incase of a blowout i'd have a lot more room to get control of it.

Matt

Tommyturbo
21-11-2006, 11:09
In my valver if the motorway was clear I used to always sit in the middle lane to avoid the wagon ruts and incase of a blowout i'd have a lot more room to get control of it.

Matt

this man makes alot of sence doint want a blow out !! doint matter now i got a shitty ford sierra for the winter as the williams is being played with this bastard cant even over take a tractor!!!