PDA

View Full Version : Fake Boobs..... Whats your opinion of them??

Clio b
11-10-2006, 16:37
So guys and girls.... whats you're opinions on fake boobs???

:D

northy
11-10-2006, 16:43
need a sample before i can cast my vote.

Daz.
11-10-2006, 16:48
real rock 8)

Zollo
11-10-2006, 16:49
need a sample before i can cast my vote.

They'd only get deleted by some over-zealous admin bod :roll:

:wink:

northy
11-10-2006, 16:50
heeehee, didnt mean on the forum mate :winkey:

Zollo
11-10-2006, 16:57
In that case - you know where to forward it on to :D

rt_blackpool
11-10-2006, 17:12
expect this thread to become one of the most posted in / visited ever in the history of WC :thumbsup: :lol:

Winston
11-10-2006, 17:26
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-13546467,00.html

wavy
11-10-2006, 17:31
real are best lookin most of the time

i wouldnt say no tho :wink: :wink:

Clio b
11-10-2006, 17:33
i'm thinking about having mine done next year.... not bigger (cause i think they're fine how they are!) but just done so that they're a bit closer to perfect without a bra on!

and so i can wear loads of fancy backless stuff and not have to worry about a bra!

Kelly
11-10-2006, 17:35
I don't care if someone wants a boob job. Its only for 3 reasons really though.
1. They have really small boobs and surgery would give them a huge boost (literally) with self image etc.
2. A previous operation has left them needing a new boob or
3. ASWs

:)

seanofnp
11-10-2006, 17:38
Fakes boobs? Nothing as long as they arnt stupid big.

Dancliovalver
11-10-2006, 18:31
my missus boobs are quality, they were nice i thought before but even better after the op!!! 8)

big hp
11-10-2006, 18:46
I've not got a problem with them as long as there not on jordans scale.

First dibs on a squeeze if you get them done.

Wonder if they'll taste the same too :wink:

MattyH16valver
11-10-2006, 19:12
:shock: :lol: Nice to have some real ones....fake are ok as long as they are not too big :wink:

rt_blackpool
11-10-2006, 19:14
Wonder if they'll taste the same too :wink:

depends what you've covered em in 1st! ;)

nyk
11-10-2006, 21:56
i'm thinking about having mine done next year.... not bigger (cause i think they're fine how they are!) but just done so that they're a bit closer to perfect without a bra on!

and so i can wear loads of fancy backless stuff and not have to worry about a bra!

If you exercise properly, your boobs will stay in the same place with or without a bra. I do and mine do, I wear halter neck and strapless tops without a bra with no problem. Obviously in some cases a bit of tape is required, LOL

Spend 300 quid on a gym membership and get down there girl, dont pay 3.5k for an easy route that you will prob never be happy with anyway.

:lol:

FATBOY
11-10-2006, 22:00
each to there own i suppose???? as scott said no jordan/lola ferrari size scale! :D

Clio b
11-10-2006, 22:04
my gym membership starts back up on monday.... i think i would prefer to keep them natural! so thanks for opinions guys!

Bayliss
11-10-2006, 22:05
nah don't do fake boobs, can't beat how real ones feel and look!!!

kj16v
12-10-2006, 00:49

Yup I agree with everything said in that survey. Silicon is for 'ho's and microchips. I'm sure you ain't a 'ho' - or a microchip, Clio B.

seanofnp
12-10-2006, 01:15
Im sending my girlfriend in for the first beer flavoured nipple conversion possible.

Dancliovalver
12-10-2006, 07:33

Yup I agree with everything said in that survey. Silicon is for 'ho's and microchips. I'm sure you ain't a 'ho' - or a microchip, Clio B.

lol not all people, lauren had hers done because she was very very unhappy with hers, but to be honest the fell of em havnt changed, they still feel totally natural, and look emmense, i would post pics but she wont let me :lol:

rt_blackpool
12-10-2006, 07:40

lol not all people, lauren had hers done because she was very very unhappy with hers, but to be honest the fell of em havnt changed, they still feel totally natural, and look emmense, i would post pics but she wont let me :lol:

thats just selfish on her behalf! :wink: :lol:

Clio b
12-10-2006, 08:59
Its not like i'm flat chested so i'm not majorly unhappy with them and i'm only 20! So i think i'll try and keep them natural as long as possible!

LaurenGTI
12-10-2006, 09:57

Lol....glad you like them! :wink:

Not all people have them done because they are "ho's" or "slags"...I am neither of those and I had mine done for reasons that no one would understand unless they were me and in my situation!
As dan says I was very very unhappy with mine before my operation,to the point where I was in tears, and just had no confidence!
Having them done truely was the best decision,if not the cheapest, I ever made and feel a much happier person for it!
They are not silly big, but just enough to have made a difference to me! :D

Clio b
12-10-2006, 10:04

Lol....glad you like them! :wink:

Not all people have them done because they are "ho's" or "slags"...I am neither of those and I had mine done for reasons that no one would understand unless they were me and in my situation!
As dan says I was very very unhappy with mine before my operation,to the point where I was in tears, and just had no confidence!
Having them done truely was the best decision,if not the cheapest, I ever made and feel a much happier person for it!
They are not silly big, but just enough to have made a difference to me! :D

Thats cool then.... things is guys definately never understand reasons why were are unhappy! I would just like to not have to worry about wearing a bra! And at the moment i would never let mine lose!!!

I'm gonna get down the gym and see how much i lose of them when i slim down anyway! Maybe when they're smaller they will have a nicer shape!

LaurenGTI
12-10-2006, 10:08
You have to wear a sports bra for a several weeks after the op!

I went down the gym and lost 3 stone, that added to one of the factors for me wanting it done due to the weight loss!
Good luck with whatever you decide....but if you do go for it make sure its with a reputable company!

clowo16v
12-10-2006, 11:44
I once rinsed a lass that had too big fake tits they felt horrible and the shape wasnt nice, however with just a small size increase they look and feel OK.

I'd keep em natural for a few more years go for implants when you're a bit older to firm em up a bit.

Matt

seanofnp
12-10-2006, 11:57
Sorry if i sound harsh, but i think having your boobs done to increase your "confidence" is complete bollocks.

Its ****ing pathetic that their boobs can be used as an excuse for not having any confidence. What about the men that walk about today with no confidence? Would it be okay for a bloke who was weedy and puny to take steroids to become bigger just to gain confidence? No it wouldnt, youd say he was a prick for taking suppliments.

You want to be confident about your self? Go to group speaking sessions, get up on the kareoke down the pub. Find yourself a sport or hobbie that has an upbeat interaction with other people.

****ing pisses me off the way people jump to the easy way out.

If your gonna get fake boobs get them because "My boobs just felt too small and i wanted bigger boobs" not because your lacking in confidence and its the only possible way to become more confident about yourself. Its all one big joke.

No offense lauren btw.

Clio b
12-10-2006, 12:09
I dont like mine simply because of the shape of them!

But i am definately going to wait until january once i've been to the gym for a few months cause they will drop a cup size and usually shape better anyway!

I'm only 20! So will see how things go!

Maybe i just need to find myself a bloke who's happy with them! Then i might start feeling a bit better about them myself! :D

northy
12-10-2006, 12:10
form a que guys ! \:D/ for our next product test :winkey:

Clio b
12-10-2006, 12:11
Sorry if i sound harsh, but i think having your boobs done to increase your "confidence" is complete bollocks.

And i quite agree with you there.... why do boobs give you confidence?? Only to flaunt them and feel confident that they look great and blokes will like them!

BUT... who knows how individual people feel!

nyk
12-10-2006, 12:22
I dont care what anyone says, you can spot a pair of fake tits a mile off and they dont even look sexy IMO. But thats what the confidence thing is about I think, a lot of women feel more confident when they feel sexy and men are starring at them adoring. I can understand why women who have had breasts removed for medical reasons having them or who have diformities.

Clio B - if you cant find a man that is happy with your boobs- which I'm sure you can - go for an ass man!! LOL

It might be easy for me to say I'm a size 8 with a C/D cup, but no woman is happy with every part of her body, but IMO surgery is not the answer.

Most men arent really that bothered as long as they can get their **cough** in between them in reality anyway.

LOL

Dancliovalver
12-10-2006, 13:07

Its f***king pathetic that their boobs can be used as an excuse for not having any confidence. What about the men that walk about today with no confidence? Would it be okay for a bloke who was weedy and puny to take steroids to become bigger just to gain confidence? No it wouldnt, youd say he was a prick for taking suppliments.

You want to be confident about your self? Go to group speaking sessions, get up on the kareoke down the pub. Find yourself a sport or hobbie that has an upbeat interaction with other people.

f***king pisses me off the way people jump to the easy way out.

If your gonna get fake boobs get them because "My boobs just felt too small and i wanted bigger boobs" not because your lacking in confidence and its the only possible way to become more confident about yourself. Its all one big joke.

No offense lauren btw.

lol u may think that but if you would have seen how lauren was before and then after u would change your view on it alltogethr!!!

The things that lauren was experiencing wouldnt have been sorted out by going to a talk group or playing a sport or hobbie, its purly self confindence that she wanted to boost!!!

and for spoting fake boobs, its actually quite hard to spot a fake pair if they are in proportion, even laurens family havnt spotted them yet except for her mum (coz she nows shes had them done :wink:)

i dont know what all the fuss is bout fake boobs thou to be honest i agree with most of you, people like jordan and so forth just look plan rediculous, i cant stand them :lol:

VIPERONE
12-10-2006, 13:14
fake bo :P obs!, my ex had DD's mated to her size 8 frame. ;-)
long dark hair and a tanned torso ding dong...after she gave birth to my daughter she had an uplifting experience OO shortly afterwards

seanofnp
12-10-2006, 13:16

Its f***king pathetic that their boobs can be used as an excuse for not having any confidence. What about the men that walk about today with no confidence? Would it be okay for a bloke who was weedy and puny to take steroids to become bigger just to gain confidence? No it wouldnt, youd say he was a prick for taking suppliments.

No offense lauren btw.

lol u may think that but if you would have seen how lauren was before and then after u would change your view on it alltogethr!!!

The things that lauren was experiencing wouldnt have been sorted out by going to a talk group or playing a sport or hobbie, its purly self confindence that she wanted to boost!!!

and for spoting fake boobs, its actually quite hard to spot a fake pair if they are in proportion, even laurens family havnt spotted them yet except for her mum (coz she nows shes had them done :wink:)

i dont know what all the fuss is bout fake boobs thou to be honest i agree with most of you, people like jordan and so forth just look plan rediculous, i cant stand them :lol:

No my view wouldnt change, your talking about self-confidence?

Theres plenty of sports, activities that help boost self confidence, youll find kick-boxing and the such are brilliant for it. Surgery imo is not an answer for depression.

Dancliovalver
12-10-2006, 13:24
its not depression either, and no sport will make ur boobs look better

people talk about it being the easy way out, well for alot of people its the ONLY way out!!!!!!

nyk
12-10-2006, 13:54

people talk about it being the easy way out, well for alot of people its the ONLY way out!!!!!!

Sounds like you talk from experience. Have you had them done then??

PMSL

ian711
12-10-2006, 14:42
real or fake, boobies are still boobies, , stop being so fussy :wink:

Clio b
12-10-2006, 14:50
Mine isnt to "make my boobs look bigger tho" to be honest the only people that would notice the difference are blokes that have already seen them full on!

I really do want to keep them natural as i think fakes ones always look fake!

I will see how things go!

Dancliovalver
12-10-2006, 14:54

PMSL

no but my girlfriend has so yes i have first hand experience, have been to the clinic many times with her and have learned alot!!!

first hand experience in many ways lol :wink:

LaurenGTI
12-10-2006, 15:42
As far as im concerened it did boost my confidence.......I did all sorts to help myself, went to the gym 5 times a week, did a variety of different classes and lost 3 stone and after it all I was just as unhappy as before I did it!!!
Im not denying that there are a lot of people out there that get it done for the wrong reasons, but im not one of them!!! I dont flash them about to other people, apart from Dan :wink: , and I didnt do it for attention!!
All I know is that I did it for me and no one else and all the poeple who doubt my decision and judge me can **** off because they dont know me!!!

As for Dan knowing a lot about it, he was there and supported me throughout, he came to hospital appointments and so forth, so that is how he knows so much!!

Not all people that have it done are the same so dont tarnish us,or me, with the same brush!!!!!!!

nyk
12-10-2006, 15:52

PMSL

no but my girlfriend has so yes i have first hand experience, have been to the clinic many times with her and have learned alot!!!

^^Just trying to lighten the mood.^^ PMSL

I'm sure this topic is not personally aimed at anyone........

CHILL
:P

Zollo
12-10-2006, 16:46
I just find it incredible that someone (save for the world's leading psychologist, perhaps, and even then it's still just an opinion and not fact) can say this...

No offense lauren btw

If that doesn't cause offence to Lauren, I don't know what would short of directly aiming verbal abuse at her! :?

I appreciate it's your opinion, but you make out it's the definate answer. It's not :wink:

nyk
12-10-2006, 16:49
Come on

He did say no offence to Lauren....

I think it was just a generalisation. And everyone is entitled to an opinion.

We're all friends here dont forget.

Clio b
12-10-2006, 16:53
at the end of the day Lauren has had her boobs done for her own reasons.... we're not here to judge that!

the simple question was what do people think of them... i didnt know lauren had hers done... if i did i probably wouldnt have posted incase she got offended by some of the answers!

if i do have them done i will let you all know!!! :D

northy
12-10-2006, 17:04
need a before and after comparisson :winkey:

Zollo
12-10-2006, 17:05
Of course people are entitled to their own opinion. But being able to understand exactly what goes on in everyone's head is impossible and therefore saying their actions are "complete bollocks" is a bit extreme I think. If someone wants the easy way out, then they're perfectly entitled to take that opportunity without being judged quite so harshly.

Not causing offence to Lauren? I wouldn't expect somone to be happy if I shouted abuse at them and then said "no offence like". It's not the greatest get-out clause, really, is it? :lol:

Sorry, I just fancy an arguement today

northy
12-10-2006, 17:10
What about the men that walk about today with no confidence? Would it be okay for a bloke who was weedy and puny to take steroids to become bigger just to gain confidence? No it wouldnt, youd say he was a prick for taking suppliments.

In a like for like comparrison against boobies - for men wouldnt it be a penis extention ???

Dancliovalver
12-10-2006, 17:24

PMSL

^^Just trying to lighten the mood.^^ PMSL

I'm sure this topic is not personally aimed at anyone........

CHILL
:P

:oops: lol sorry i just read it to myself and i didnt mean it to come out like that hehehehe :bumshake:

the only type of boob job i cant stand is the people who have them done for vanity :evil:

Andyvalver
12-10-2006, 17:50
Ive never been out or slept with a girl who had fake boobs so i cant really comment, but... I have seen a few porno's where women have fake boobs and tbh im not keen. They seem to lack a bit of bounce, if you know what i mean :wink:

They just seem too sturdy :)

seanofnp
12-10-2006, 20:06
Hense "I think".

It was my opinion, i didnt say it made her any less of a woman or any less of a person did I?

It wasnt a generalisation as all i was saying was i believe confidence is an unnaceptable reason for surgery and that people in that position do it for the wrong reason and convince themselves otherwise. Im happy Lauren feels better about herself.

No need for anyone to go off the rails over my post.

FATBOY
12-10-2006, 20:17
i could think of better things to waste my money on :wink:

seanofnp
12-10-2006, 20:19
this is seans girlfriend charlotte . mine are a B and i think if you dont have the confidence of the way you look then get them done but for f**k sake dont get it done for some one else like your man or something do it for u if u feel better then good.

but if sean asked me to get mine done ill tell him where to go ! !!!!!!!!!!!
dont like them for wot they are tough . :D

LaurenGTI
12-10-2006, 21:00
Of course people are entitled to their own opinion. But being able to understand exactly what goes on in everyone's head is impossible and therefore saying their actions are "complete bollocks" is a bit extreme I think. If someone wants the easy way out, then they're perfectly entitled to take that opportunity without being judged quite so harshly.

Not causing offence to Lauren? I wouldn't expect somone to be happy if I shouted abuse at them and then said "no offence like". It's not the greatest get-out clause, really, is it? :lol:

Thanks for that....nice to see that people can understand other reasons behind it rather than to just get them out and flash at every oppertunity!!

I dont expect poeple to understand fully but to say that there is no way you can have them done for your confidence is utter shite!!! That to me shows what lack of knowledge some people have on the subject.

There are too many "Jordans" that have them done and that are ASW's but for some people it goes a lot deeper than that, and thats how it is for me! I dont go round telling the world that Ive had them done, but felt I needed to have some imput on this post.

I did it for no one other than me, dan didnt even want me to have them done and said they looked fine, but what does he know, he's a man :wink: But I can say that mine dont look "fake" or like I have 2 big basketballs stuck to my chest, they are of a size where in fact they do still look as natural as possbile!

Anyway I have said all I wanted to, just didnt want to be judged in a bad way thats all as we arent all the same! :D

seanofnp
12-10-2006, 21:12

Thanks for that....nice to see that people can understand other reasons behind it rather than to just get them out and flash at every oppertunity!!

I dont expect poeple to understand fully but to say that there is no way you can have them done for your confidence is utter shite!!! That to me shows what lack of knowledge some people have on the subject.

There are too many "Jordans" that have them done and that are ASW's but for some people it goes a lot deeper than that, and thats how it is for me! I dont go round telling the world that Ive had them done, but felt I needed to have some imput on this post.

I did it for no one other than me, dan didnt even want me to have them done and said they looked fine, but what does he know, he's a man :wink: But I can say that mine dont look "fake" or like I have 2 big basketballs stuck to my chest, they are of a size where in fact they do still look as natural as possbile!

Anyway I have said all I wanted to, just didnt want to be judged in a bad way thats all as we arent all the same! :D

I hope you dont think i was judging you badly. Your very nice and I hope i didnt offend you. I was just expressing my opinion of certain individuals.

FATBOY
12-10-2006, 21:35
rowing over tits! love it :D

fasterthanjesus
12-10-2006, 21:43
yep, some people have made a tit of themselves.

Dancliovalver
12-10-2006, 21:47
:muahaha:

VIPERONE
12-10-2006, 22:24
a decent face also helps to go with the tits and body.

BigTits are my forte' to be honest...i have joined the RSPB in pursuit of a pair.

Andyvalver
12-10-2006, 22:25
Yeah, tits arnt everythin. You cant beat a nice ass :wink:

FATBOY
12-10-2006, 22:31

yeah we know andy! what with your ass hanging out when you had ya hand down ya jeans at fcs last year :wink:

Clio b
12-10-2006, 22:52

Dont say that! i got no chance if i depend on my arse!! Its worse than the boobs!!!!!

I'm just gonna give up now! :lol:

nyk
12-10-2006, 22:53

Dont say that! i got no chance if i depend on my arse!! Its worse than the boobs!!!!!

I'm just gonna give up now! :lol:

PMSL

wavy
12-10-2006, 23:41
this thread sucks without pics :preverted: :lol:

MattyH16valver
12-10-2006, 23:58
I second that..... :wink: :P :lol:

Zollo
13-10-2006, 08:32
It was my opinion, i didnt say it made her any less of a woman or any less of a person did I?

I thought it kinda looked like you did, but if it didn't then :)

No need for anyone to go off the rails over my post.

Didn't think anyone was really going off the rails. Just wanted to point out that your view was perhaps a little extreme! :wink:

Zollo
13-10-2006, 08:35

Nothing wrong with keeping a-breast of the situation :wink:

northy
13-10-2006, 09:17

Just dont make a boob of it !

Zollo
13-10-2006, 09:23

Just dont make a boob of it !

No need to get in a (lady) hump!

lumoxs
13-10-2006, 09:25
i don't give a shit, just as long as there in my face when there bounchin, thats all that matters

fasterthanjesus
13-10-2006, 11:21
zollo/northy.

they are the worst puns in living mamory.

Zollo
13-10-2006, 11:55
Do we win a booby prize then?

fasterthanjesus
13-10-2006, 12:13
your prize maybe a big pair of jugs.

Zollo
13-10-2006, 12:14
Great! They sounds the tits!

Andyvalver
13-10-2006, 14:15

yeah we know andy! what with your ass hanging out when you had ya hand down ya jeans at fcs last year :wink:

VIPERONE
13-10-2006, 15:27
BRA-VO

Zollo
13-10-2006, 16:03
BRA-VO

Who implanted this gatecrasher?!

fasterthanjesus
13-10-2006, 16:18
tsk tsk tsk, we've created a storm in a d cup.

i cant think of many more puns that involve the following...

love bags
pink nosed puppies
twin air bags
full beamers
norks
pink love cushions
charlies
pinky and perkies
twin space hoppers
bazoomers
wobbly bobblies

MrAtego
14-10-2006, 18:59
This threads gone tits up!!

holl
18-10-2006, 20:57
id say go for it clio b there is nothing wrong with it my friend had hers done last year and they look great not fake at all! :D

VIPERONE
18-10-2006, 22:19
http://www.pir8forums.com/images/subscribers_avatars/930312718d3b1b939ddecf96af60811e_02.gif

if they look like that then ive no problem...

;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andyvalver
18-10-2006, 22:25
:o

Smokey McPot
18-10-2006, 22:35
as long as the nipples are facing the same way, its all good. Girls arses are much better :)

Clio b
19-10-2006, 09:14
Nah i think i've decided to keep them natural for a while! :D