PDA

View Full Version : Cliosport

Joel
01-10-2006, 00:02
why is it 99% of em on there cock ends?!

Andyvalver
01-10-2006, 00:34
:lol:

Winston
01-10-2006, 00:49
:P

vts_saxo
01-10-2006, 00:51
Ill get flamed for this but i think its a better website :oops:

FATBOY
01-10-2006, 01:05

better than what???????????????

bass_direct
01-10-2006, 05:20

#-o

rt_blackpool
01-10-2006, 07:51

i think i know what the paxo man means. if im right, what he's trying to say is that their website layout and the way you interact with it and its features are better than here, but 99% of the users over there are still cóck ends.
:-k

Fusionrs
01-10-2006, 09:00
Im not a fan.

Lunner
01-10-2006, 09:40
95% are computer geeks with new hot hatches cus they can't afford anything better, and then they send them away to companies like GDi to ahve work carried out with almost no understanding of what is being done/gains etc

stan
01-10-2006, 10:29
LOL Lunner has it!!

I dont really bother with that forum much..muchos cockage

Plattsy
01-10-2006, 10:59
:lol: loltis true most of them are geeks/freeks and think that there 172/182s are the fastest cars in the world..... :roll:

There are some good folks on there like but they are hard to find...

MatBrown
01-10-2006, 11:00
Not all of them tho! :wink:

Mat.

FATBOY
01-10-2006, 11:02
easy tho people.... all these different sites cater for different tastes.

Gav
01-10-2006, 11:59
cliosport cater for people who havent searched "a better clio" into google
williamsclio cater for those who have
clio16valver cater for all those who have also and want to get away from the Jesus Vs Stromba debate :wink:

oh and of course, also for al those with the much better clio, the valver :lol:

vts_saxo
01-10-2006, 13:18

i think i know what the paxo man means. if im right, what he's trying to say is that their website layout and the way you interact with it and its features are better than here, but 99% of the users over there are still cóck ends.
:-k

^^Yep i like the way the forum is layed out with more sections etc, most of the people are ok imo

Andyvalver
01-10-2006, 13:26
^^Looks like one of them strayed over here, ban him :P

:wink:

2 live
01-10-2006, 16:04
i think wot saxo man is on about .......is that big shiny wheels, led washer jets, neons, huge magnets in the boot are discussed on there. not forgetting the huge album of how shiny my 2 day old car is after iv just spent 1 1/2 days cleanin it threads

something which i think is beyond this forum, i mean...i dont get it , all that shit in an attempt to make ur 1.2 slightly more like a chavved up 172????? wots that about?

nyk
01-10-2006, 16:18
you get arses on every forum in my opinion. Cliosport is a much bigger community than here, and seems to have a lot of members which dont actually own clios??!! hhhmmm

However, there are a lot of people on there that like to tell you what to do with your car and give opinions that werent asked for etc but dont really have a clue.

Mk2's are for gays anyway - sorry Jesus.
LOL
:lol:

Jamie.
01-10-2006, 16:19
there are a few nobheads but tbh there are a number of nice ppl i have met on that sight. its the same with anything, if there are a few hundred members its inevitable a few will be idiots.

and if cs was never "made" then neither would wc or many other sites which have sprung up in the past 18 months.

the only thing i really dont like about cliomark2sport is its bias towards the almight 1*2's

Lunner
01-10-2006, 18:02
don't get me wrong i've met alot of decent people through cs, roamer, lee, matbrown, gregg, has etc etc

Winston
01-10-2006, 18:31
There not bad bunch!!

Dicks on every forum

Dan_mk1
01-10-2006, 21:48
95% are computer geeks with new hot hatches cus they can't afford anything better, and then they send them away to companies like GDi to ahve work carried out with almost no understanding of what is being done/gains etc

I think that pretty much sums it up, cliosport used to be good in the day's when it half valver/willies half 172's, now its just overun with 182 owners, its boring as hell!

J o n
02-10-2006, 08:59

ban?

lumoxs
02-10-2006, 10:08
why is it 99% of em on there cock ends?!

really never would of guess :lol:

Clio b
02-10-2006, 10:22
I dont use cliosport... too many idiots in mk2 clio's and bitches on there!

IMO this site can be a bit too serious at times... its all about technical stuff!

Not many off topic general chat posts on here... But i have Passion Ford for all that!! :D

J o n
02-10-2006, 10:37

IMO this site can be a bit too serious at times... its all about technical stuff!

Not many off topic general chat posts on here... But i have Passion Ford for all that!! :D

it is a car owners club at the end of the day... otherwise it would end up like Clio Sport with endless "ive lost my cat" or "my boyfriend ran off with another man" or "is my cock small?" threads... **** that

Clio b
02-10-2006, 10:55
each to their own i suppose! :D

Gav
02-10-2006, 13:32

it is a car owners club at the end of the day... otherwise it would end up like Clio Sport with endless "ive lost my cat" or "my boyfriend ran off with another man" or "is my cock small?" threads... f**k that

yea but didnt they delete that post once u made it Jesus ?? :wink:

pat_986
02-10-2006, 14:27
I use it but find it frustrating..... the main part of the site is 'General chat' now that's fine, but it really f**k's me off the threads on there;

Do you like Lemmon curd?

Favourite Air Freshener?

What are you Scared of?

how do you cook your bacon??

I found these on the first 5 pages of general chat...... WhyThe F**k would you ask these question??

Clio b
02-10-2006, 14:34
Thing is you dont have to read/ reply to all topics! So you can just ignore the dumbass ones!! I think its still fun to have loads of general chat!

On pf every morning there is a big thread... just nice to see what everyone's doing for the day etc and have a moan about being at work!

pat_986
02-10-2006, 14:46
I know I dont have to read them......and I dont.

But all the crap outweighs the decent ones.

J o n
02-10-2006, 15:04

it is a car owners club at the end of the day... otherwise it would end up like Clio Sport with endless "ive lost my cat" or "my boyfriend ran off with another man" or "is my cock small?" threads... f**k that

yea but didnt they delete that post once u made it Jesus ?? :wink:

yeah, it was deleted after the initial post, as I thought 9" was small :? :wink:

Scott-16v!
02-10-2006, 20:01
i think wot saxo man is on about .......is that big shiny wheels, led washer jets, neons, huge magnets in the boot are discussed on there.

95% of cs memers hate that stuff though to be fair. :?

As has already been said, with a forum of that size you're bound to get a few knobheads, if this forum were that big it would have a few twats too.

Joel
02-10-2006, 20:07
LOL quite a disscusion, I have had they were taking piss outta me I.C.E

i POSTED i no its cheap stuff but been a student money aint too good and every1 one of em said get the std speakers in!!! NOBS and other stuff theyre just a bunch of pen Pushers who know jack shit about how there cars work....

a like Willy clio a lot better, people r always willing to give advice, Easy to get parts etc... never had any Problems or abuse on this forum!!!

thanks Joel

Day
02-10-2006, 22:25
Aye, but you shouldn't forget your roots.

This time next year Mk2's will be the new Mk1's...

I agree there are far too many "tools" on there but then all forums do.

Gav
04-10-2006, 13:28
LOL quite a disscusion, I have had they were taking piss outta me I.C.E

i POSTED i no its cheap stuff but been a student money aint too good and every1 one of em said get the std speakers in!!! NOBS and other stuff theyre just a bunch of pen Pushers who know jack s**t about how there cars work....

a like Willy clio a lot better, people r always willing to give advice, Easy to get parts etc... never had any Problems or abuse on this forum!!!

thanks Joel

time will tell :wink:

Maz
06-10-2006, 13:31
Not all people off CS are cocks or nob ends :cry: shame that most of you guys think like that :(

Maz
06-10-2006, 13:31
Not all people off CS are cocks or nob ends :cry: shame that most of you guys think like that :(

J o n
06-10-2006, 13:55
dont really have a problem with anyone on CS, the site has little interest to me though, I just find the threads dull... especially Marie's ;) (joking!)

Maz
06-10-2006, 16:33
^^ cheeky sod :cry: