PDA

View Full Version : Why do young boys in their 1.2's want to race me???

nyk
28-09-2006, 13:41
I've had 3 alone this week! What is it with me? Do I ahve a sign on my car that I dont know about saying, race me I only have a 1 litre??

generally I get on their bumpers and push them along till they near on blow up their engines or pull over and give up, but I'm starting to think I attract them?

Most of the young kiddos cant know that my car is a 1.8 let alone that its pretty highly modified, I presume they must think my car is a 1.1 or something like theirs???

What is it with these young pretenders with combat kits, cossie bumpers an lambo doors that think they're driving ferraris and their cars are mega fast cos they spit the oil cap off them cos they ring their necks all the time??!!!

Is it because I'm a woman???????

PMSL

J o n
28-09-2006, 13:46
to be honest Nyk they probably see a girl in a Clio and think 'easy target'... what they fail to realise it women are just as nutty behind the wheel when they love their cars!

seanofnp
28-09-2006, 13:51
Aye, my girlfriend often drives my cars, when she was in the clio she used to engage the races, but the honda coz they see a girl in a convertable with a big tailpipe they think they'll have ago.

Its all funny stuff, till i moan at her for ragging my car. Its my job. Hehe :D

nyk
28-09-2006, 15:20
LOL

You've got to laugh tho, how sad is racing a 1.2. Just dont bother, it's not like your gonna beat much else on the road!

richy
28-09-2006, 17:55
nowt wrong with 1.2's!!!! :)

nyk
28-09-2006, 19:36
I've nowt against smaller engined cars, an it can be quite funny sometimes when you see for eg a 1.2 corsa with a red top in kill a GTI or summat. But I just seem to attract the young boys who wanna race me in them all the time. LOL

wavy
28-09-2006, 19:48
might help if u didnt drive naked nyk :lol: [-o<

nyk
28-09-2006, 19:51
might help if u didnt drive naked nyk :lol: [-o<

PMSL. I only do that when I'm drivin to yours Dave. :wink:

Joel
28-09-2006, 20:24
haaaaaaaaa Gaz . ill stick a 16v badge on mine Mines a slow 1.8 :lol: