PDA

View Full Version : Can't be arsed seperating them all from the last few months!

Daz.
27-09-2006, 23:52
CTR - Poo race he wasn't going nowhere :D

Astra coupe turbo - This was a good un - neck and neck well into 130, never had such a non moving race from 70 odd mph! I class that as a win as I pulled half a car on him at 80 8)

Focus ST - Lardy ass mofo's but bloody quick - I was starting to struggle keeping up with this one then he backed off - Phew!

Scoobies - They're all boring basts round here they boot it off the line with they're 4wd cack then back off when I've just got bloody traction!

So I'd called that 4 wins for the willy cus it's my post and I can :lol:

bill.
28-09-2006, 16:41
nice one daz, keep yours eye peeled for a black new shape scoob, with blacked out windows, de- badged, looks fair smart, had a do with him the other day, he pulled on me the twat, then i gave him a toot, as he was turning off, and he flicked the v's at me, the stupid twat, wait till i see him next, stupid cunt, i'll snap his ****ing fingers off next time!

Daz.
28-09-2006, 19:10
nice one daz, keep yours eye peeled for a black new shape scoob, with blacked out windows, de- badged, looks fair smart, had a do with him the other day, he pulled on me the t**t, then i gave him a toot, as he was turning off, and he flicked the v's at me, the stupid t**t, wait till i see him next, stupid c**t, i'll snap his f***king fingers off next time!

FAF - I'll give you the v's and perform some kind of insult next time and you can chase me - make it interesting :lol:

J o n
28-09-2006, 19:33
nice one daz, keep yours eye peeled for a black new shape scoob, with blacked out windows, de- badged, looks fair smart, had a do with him the other day, he pulled on me the t**t, then i gave him a toot, as he was turning off, and he flicked the v's at me, the stupid t**t, wait till i see him next, stupid c**t, i'll snap his f***king fingers off next time!

FAF - I'll give you the v's and perform some kind of insult next time and you can chase me - make it interesting :lol:

oooh chase me chase me!!! :lol:

Daz.
28-09-2006, 19:42
Well you'll have to nut me when I see you next and call my missus :lol: