PDA

View Full Version : new polo gti thing

2 live
24-06-2006, 14:55
on me way home las nite.very tired and pretty wrecked.....jus chillin down broadway between teh 60 n 62.....new polo came flyin past...set of lights up ahead on red..he stopped...i slowed down was creepin up to the lights in 2nd......was just about to dip the clutch n stop when they went green......lad in the polo was in outside lane, he launched...i jus planted me foot in second, from an almost standstill...panned......lol...continued to play with him down the 627 leaving it in 5th till he came up to side of me.then plantin it lol...hed pull a little bit...then it was bye bye to him again lol. got to the lights goin onto the 62, he sat there laughin his cock off lol...both givin each other the thumbs etc lol.....panned him again off the lights, and down the 62......he turned off towards smithy bridge near the lake....lol

not the best but was still good fun.and it made me journey home a bit quicker

Smokey McPot
24-06-2006, 18:13
I toyed with one on wednesdday night driving to norwich. Was disappointed.

Wonder if they'll stick the Super Turbo 1.4 from the Golf GT in one....could have potential.

Zollo
24-06-2006, 18:17
Wonder if they'll stick the Super Turbo 1.4 from the Golf GT in one....could have potential.

Not that would be good :twisted:

GTI-Russ
25-06-2006, 14:19
They are utter shite. Loom at the figures, the car is a 1.8 20v turbo and it does 0-60 in 8.3! wtf!!!!!!!

I gotta admit though it must be seriously detuned for economy and stuff so i could see it haveing serious tuning potential, but sod paying over 15k for the privilage

Laine_16v
25-06-2006, 18:17
He was laughing his ass off? At who? Himself for getting owned? :P

Russ-16v
25-06-2006, 18:23
i work for vw and i went up to milton keynes which is a two hour drive 4 me,for a eos training day,and inside they feel quick,but lookin at the speedo its not too impressive, i think once chipped it would be better lol

2 live
25-06-2006, 18:34
He was laughing his ass off? At who? Himself for getting owned? :P

lol...dunno..maybe he thought his car was fast...until he saw how slow they really are in the great scheme of things lol.