PDA

View Full Version : Toying with a Beemer. Valver 1- BMW 0

Mish_16V
15-06-2006, 01:31
Had a play with a lad in a Beemer tonight. Turned onto this long straight road, beemer was in front of me with a shit slow car infront of him... he shot off round the slower car, I followed as he glanced in his mirror with that ever so lovely 'race on' look people in their mum's cars love to give you

I'm sure it wasn't the 1.6 model as it definetly pulled better that any crap slow bmw i've squared up agains before, but i'm unsure what engine it was?

It was this shape-
http://automix.centrum.cz/img/photo/4/30/057.jpg

Either way, as we climbed to 60,70, 80 (on my private land :lol: ) I was reeling him in (my mate who has a bike was sat there just telling me he couldn't believe how well the car was pulling!) and if we hadn't been on an unsafe bit of private land I'd would of been able to pass him then and give him the V's of love.

Anyways I had to back off, so I didn't make the rear end any uglier and got a smile and a nod for my troubles! Anyone have any info on these Bmw's? I had fun either way!
:D

Valver 1, BMW 0 :wink:

bass_direct
15-06-2006, 04:32
probably the 318ti.. 140bhp and 0-60 in a very slow 9 seconds..

Scott-16v!
15-06-2006, 09:47
Nice one mish, i encountered an older shape compact a few months back. The guy didnt like being shown up by an old clio :P

Mish_16V
15-06-2006, 12:36
probably the 318ti.. 140bhp and 0-60 in a very slow 9 seconds..

Sounds about right to be fair, it was just funny watching the guys face as he go hounded by a girl in a 12 year old clio...mwah ha ha :lol: