PDA

View Full Version : Williams Vs Elise (again... different one this time)

J o n
12-06-2006, 16:55
on Friday was going to Tesco to get some evening snacks and beverages and was casually following my two mates up ahead of me when I got pinned back by some twat pulling out on me... he then started driving at 20mph down the road, so by this time I'm behind by several hundred meters... no matter, I'd just meet them there.

so, continued driving through the local town center towards the private runway, (as Tesco's is conveniently just off it) when the guy finally pulls off and a bit further in front is an Elise... now, where I live people buy these sort of cars to mince around in, so I thought nothing of it, but as I aproached the round about I noticed him slow for me, then as he gets to the RA he's off... naturally I followed, but he already had a 5 or so car lead on me... 2nd through 4th and I've caught about 2 cars back... into 5th and "oh shit, there's Ash and Si!", so quick wave, indicate, pull out, continue past them and reel in the Elise to the shock of the driver and absoulte hysterics of the passenger. I slowed down for him... after hitting the limiter and waited a minute for him to catch up to see if he was up for another one... nope, he carried on straight past me and agressively turns onto the slip road and goes home with his tail between his legs... hehehe. Was a good do, but it was deffo no where near as fast as the one from the track day, as my rear brakes are binding and the cat is on at the moment, so I'd have deffo been anhialated had it been sililar or same spec, but this one was great, just pulled on it constantly in every gear :P

Daz.
12-06-2006, 17:06
Fiesta 1.1 replica :wink:

2 live
12-06-2006, 17:20
i hope ur lookin after my tyeres an cat ....... :shock:

lol

clio1.2_joel
12-06-2006, 17:56
nice1 mate sounded a laugh a cant wait till i can afford a willy!

bill.
12-06-2006, 20:21
nice one, bloody hair dressers!