PDA

View Full Version : Willy 2

J o n
08-05-2006, 10:31
no tax or MOT, have MOT failure sheet but it's got to go.

usual mods uncluding cams.

1 arch needs attention, apart from that there's next to no rust for it's age and it's in good condition.

there's a knock on the front right suspension, think it's a top mount that needs changing and to get it through the MOT it needs less than £100 to sort it as things it failed on were handbrakes (which were only put on last week) and a rear calliper binding on.

it's got 87k on the car, loads of recipts, not all as I lost a box full of them though.

new engine is now on 33-34k as it was replaced on 77k

£3000 ono, this was and can easily be one of the quickest Willy's in the club again, I cant be bothered with it though anymore, I've spent all I'm willing to on it... if someone really wants I'll get it through the MOT, but I don't plan on even driving it again until it's sold now.

northy
08-05-2006, 10:37
thought u had it booked intoday for a mot jon ?

J o n
08-05-2006, 10:45
thought u had it booked intoday for a mot jon ?

yup, but it failed on exectly the same shit as before... so that's the end...

handbrake cables not adjusted properly, they said the back brake was still binding, the cat still leaking, but only failed on 2nd idle test... I said I refuse to spend more money on it and i'm sticking to it, so it's going without an MOT, **** it, I really not arsed anymore. If I get no interest it's getting broken for parts

northy
08-05-2006, 10:48
did u get the stuff done that it failed on the first time fixed mate ?

Get the car to jordies pal

J o n
08-05-2006, 10:56
supposedly yeah, **** it though.

taking it to Jordy would mean spending more money, not doing that mate. listening to people telling me to fix it got me here in the first place! no more! lol

Rajk
08-05-2006, 19:24
well if you do break it, i want the the front doors!!

adam 006
08-05-2006, 21:53
no tax or MOT, have MOT failure sheet but it's got to go.

usual mods uncluding cams.

1 arch needs attention, apart from that there's next to no rust for it's age and it's in good condition.

there's a knock on the front right suspension, think it's a top mount that needs changing and to get it through the MOT it needs less than £100 to sort it as things it failed on were handbrakes (which were only put on last week) and a rear calliper binding on.

it's got 87k on the car, loads of recipts, not all as I lost a box full of them though.

new engine is now on 33-34k as it was replaced on 77k

£3000 ono, this was and can easily be one of the quickest Willy's in the club again, I cant be bothered with it though anymore, I've spent all I'm willing to on it... if someone really wants I'll get it through the MOT, but I don't plan on even driving it again until it's sold now.

Hello m8 where do you live as i am looking for a project williams

J o n
09-05-2006, 09:08
based in Cheshire, not too far from Stockport.

adam 006
09-05-2006, 18:06
based in Cheshire, not too far from Stockport.

thats along way from me.shame really could have been the one for me.how much would it cost to mot?

J o n
09-05-2006, 19:47
well I'll let you know, I've had to get it done really, so as soon as it's done I'll be creating a new for sale thread with everything listed.