PDA

View Full Version : Willy vs gti-6

Daz.
07-05-2006, 13:05
Thought these were fast!?!

I had our lass in the car and two suitcases with wedding gear in!!

Nowt happened till top end of third when i was slightly letting off..

This car gets better :D

vts_saxo
07-05-2006, 13:15
Had a play with one of these before, 1st and 2nd gear is very long in them with 3rd, 4th and 5th much closer. Once the speeds increase it should creep past the willy.

Very nice cars though.

J o n
07-05-2006, 14:49
my mate has the Rallye... but I dare not say what happened when I raced him lol

even though his was pretty much standard and mine wasn't, but I dont think I'm allowed to beat anything other than Nova's :roll: :lol:

Daz.
07-05-2006, 15:44
:D He was trying anyway we could smell it for ten mins after lol...

Gave me a nod so that'll do me... want to get together with the monkmeister soon and see what cams do 8)

Craig
07-05-2006, 16:56
same with all cars, some are good some are shit!

my mates got a standard one which made 148@wheels a few weeks back!

fastest 172 on that day made 140@wheels and had an engine full of mods!

bigjim
07-05-2006, 20:16

even though his was pretty much standard and mine wasn't, but I dont think I'm allowed to beat anything other than Nova's :roll: :lol:i think we can all guess what the outcome was.............. :roll:

J o n
08-05-2006, 08:05

even though his was pretty much standard and mine wasn't, but I dont think I'm allowed to beat anything other than Nova's :roll: :lol:i think we can all guess what the outcome was.............. :roll:

well it would be pretty ****ing obvious to anyone with half a brain... 180+bhp vs 160odd... then there's the weight... yup, I'd say it's pretty easy guess as to the outcome :wink: :roll:

bigjim
08-05-2006, 21:36
so your car has 180+bhp............. do u have a r/r printout to prove this or are u just going by benr and "my cams give 30bhp" rule of tuning. fairly mild cams on standard timing plus exhaust filter gives over 30bhp. dont really think i need to say any more. :roll: :roll: :roll:

J o n
08-05-2006, 22:24
your right, you dont need to say anymore, you'd be doing everyone a favour then :lol:

if you'd care to look through the archives you'll see the donny footage there... there's a speedo vid and some footage of my car being held up then just hauling ass and reeling in some other Willies and various other things.
i'm a very average driver and the suspension is stock, so see for yourself... like the saying goes, quickuns are pretty much up north, but not that far :wink:

bigjim
08-05-2006, 23:16
as i thought no proof, reeling in worse drivers proves nothing. get it on the rollers and show the 180+bhp, if its repaired that is. :wink:

vavlerpete
08-05-2006, 23:47

even though his was pretty much standard and mine wasn't, but I dont think I'm allowed to beat anything other than Nova's :roll: :lol:

Saw this coming a mile off...........fanny, tbh.
Is there anything your shed can't beat ?
And as for those wild power claims you're making, i only hope you have a RR printout to prove it.
But let me guess, you've never had your shed on the rollers..... :roll:

wavy
09-05-2006, 00:49
Saw this coming a mile off...........
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/f/fabulouskangaroos/10.jpg

Chris n`nic
09-05-2006, 00:53
Saw this coming a mile off...........fanny, tbh.
Is there anything your shed can't beat ?
And as for those wild power claims you're making, i only hope you have a RR printout to prove it.
But let me guess, you've never had your shed on the rollers..... :roll:[/quote]

yeah he`s the fanny!? What exactly is a VAVLER?

Chris

J o n
09-05-2006, 08:58
I have an RR printout from when it was standard but with a diesel gearbox, it ran 156bhp with a flat spot and Maxnex backbox... more than your will have run standard and I'll guarantee that. Not had an RR since, but have had numerous straight line blasts with other people's car's from here, so the opinion of you two fags makes no odds to me because i've been in and around these other cars and compared, so feel as though I can make a pretty accurate assumption based on these... calling the other drivers worse is pretty unfair to them, as the Northrops and Jan who got passed like they were going backwards on straights are certainly no worse drivers than me

Valverpete, your talking like you know me and sound like this other prick I know that funnily enough also talks unsubstantiated bollox. please dont pass your jaded opinion off as facts, because I've shown you mine, please compare it to your shitty valver or Jim to your slow Williams... in fact make a speedo vid and then watch how much slower your car is... I dont even have to watch it to know it will be much slower though. It's there for everyone to see, has been for ages, I've been to meets, no else is disputing it, so by all means continue your with hunt, but the proof is there and looking at some of these so called 200bhp+ MK2's mine must be a ****ing rocket lol

bigjim
09-05-2006, 12:12
eh who said i have a slow williams? its u thats claiming to have the mutant rocket ship williams here mines is just a poor old normal one. have u seen the pics of my car? i know which one id rather have judging by the previous posts u have made on how unrealiable your car is and how much money youve wasted on it. must be worth it though just to see the looks on the faces of all those scooby drivers in their slow sti's as u reel them in and pass them. :roll:

Jamie.
09-05-2006, 12:20
LOL! ^

J o n
09-05-2006, 12:36
eh who said i have a slow williams? its u thats claiming to have the mutant rocket ship williams here mines is just a poor old normal one. have u seen the pics of my car? i know which one id rather have judging by the previous posts u have made on how unrealiable your car is and how much money youve wasted on it. must be worth it though just to see the looks on the faces of all those scooby drivers in their slow sti's as u reel them in and pass them. :roll:

my assumption is based on know one ****ing knows you mate and you dont know anyone else... so without actually seeing my car perform then you have nothing to go by yes? well, I'm just showing you it works both ways buddy :wink: so, now that we agree you can look at the vids and make an 'informed' dicussion point, otherwise all I can do is repeat myself and subject you to further ridicule... which I'm happy to do if you feel you want to continue in this vein?

I wasn't offering you a swap for my car Jim, so it doesn't really matter which one you'd prefer... but the lovely magazine people obviously thought mine was good enough for the Ultimate Clio guide... don't recall seeing you or your car there now I think about it? :wink:

Regarding your second attempt to rile me, fixing the car isn't something I do so I can go out to batter Subaru's, I mean that would be ridiculous wouldn't it? No, I think fixing it was more born from a need to be able to actually get places under my own steam, because as shocking and ridiculous as it may sound, this is my car and I use it to go to work in... although if I am honest with you I did think to myself the other day, hmm, I should spend more money 'fixing' my car so I can go race Scoobies, forget going to work, or wasting money on mods, the future of tuning is changing handbrake cables.

one day I aspire to become as retarded as you are, life must be so much easier looking through the eyes of a simpleton (which is you if your in any doubt). Anyway, I'm bored of argueing with idiot such as you, you'll drag me down to your level soon enough, then beat me on experience :wink: :lol:

bigjim
09-05-2006, 12:53
why do u feel the need to right a war and peace novel everytime u reply to a post? my car is used everyday to go to work as well only mine is reliable but unfortunaltly doesnt possess the ability to destroy every other hot hatch ever made and i also dont possess the ability to noise up every person on the net with stupid claims about how much quicker my car is than everybody elses. with regards to your videos the only thing i remember about any of them was you whining on about how your brakes dont work, oh well another thing on your car to be fixed. :wink:

J o n
09-05-2006, 13:09
it's because retards like you only hear and see what they want, like I said, your a simpleton with a simple view, so I dont really expect much from you, therefore my replies need to be easy for your fragile little mind to understand and cover other eventualities to stop you picking holes... being the pedant you are. so I appologies for the verbose replies, but where you are concerned they are a necessity.

Aah, so you have seen the vids, who's a clever boy (throws biscuit)... so, apart from my whining about the breakes can you tell me what cars myself and 2 live went past please? I'd say that's even more impressive when you factor in shit breakes and my driving ability... sorry, you had a point, what was it again?

Your digging a big hole for yourself now, want me to throw you a life line and let this thread die, peolpe may forget your stupidity and that your a pleb then? failing that we can keep it bumped up and I can continue to patronise and pick holes in your flawed and invalid arguements... choice is yours really mate

bigjim
09-05-2006, 19:13
the point is this... u are a arsehole who likes to think his car is something it clearly isnt. its been said a million times before by a lot of different people on this and many other forums where u like to go and spread the word how fast your car is. sad really. as for digging holes why dont u do us all a favour and go dig one preferably 6ft deep and throw yourself in it.

FlamingMonkey
09-05-2006, 19:15
.....want to get together with the monkmeister soon and see what cams do 8)

They will leave you crying in your bed :P

You must have a quick one then I had trouble with a few of the 306's at oulton park, before the cams n shit

J o n
09-05-2006, 19:35
the point is this... u are a arsehole who likes to think his car is something it clearly isnt. its been said a million times before by a lot of different people on this and many other forums where u like to go and spread the word how fast your car is. sad really. as for digging holes why dont u do us all a favour and go dig one preferably 6ft deep and throw yourself in it.

dear oh dear Yimmy, it's oh so pathetic that you think by bringing in what a few people have said on a forum I use to purely wind people up will get to me. i dont think my car is anything, I know what it can and can't do, you clearly just have some inferiority complex and dont want to accept this... yet look how many people have come to your rescue... there's valverpete who's posted about 4 times, most of which were in this thread, which using my super detective skills could be someone else under an assumed name... apart from that your shouting into an empty stadium.

oh dear little boy, you really have lost your cool. i suggest going and sitting on mummy's knee and telling her all about this nasty man named TheJesus who was picking on you via the internet... ****ing loser :lol: :lol:

bigjim
13-05-2006, 18:10
theres only one loser on here its the scooby slaying mutant williams driver with over 4000 posts. not suprising really seeing how little time u actually spend driving your car due to u spending all your time on car forums calling people ****ing losers. shouldnt u be out fixing your car anyway? ****ing loser.

Enid
13-05-2006, 18:22

dear oh dear Yimmy, it's oh so pathetic that you think by bringing in what a few people have said on a forum I use to purely wind people up will get to me. i dont think my car is anything, I know what it can and can't do, you clearly just have some inferiority complex and dont want to accept this... yet look how many people have come to your rescue... there's valverpete who's posted about 4 times, most of which were in this thread, which using my super detective skills could be someone else under an assumed name... apart from that your shouting into an empty stadium.

oh dear little boy, you really have lost your cool. i suggest going and sitting on mummy's knee and telling her all about this nasty man named TheJesus who was grooming you via the internet... f***king loser :lol: :lol:

:shock:

Daz.
14-05-2006, 15:04
lol, i'm enjoying this

1fast6
14-05-2006, 15:26
oh dear

2 live
14-05-2006, 19:51
lmfao at this thread lol....jesus' car is slow lol...even my underpowered one will keep with it ..;)

seriously tho...the vids from donny kinda say it all. the way it pulled past jans wen i was chasin the elise, and the way it pulled past and away from northys when john was driving was reminiscent of my own car in full spec.

which was quick lol.

Andy P
14-05-2006, 19:56
i have a RR printout.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/andipeat/Clio%20Williams/phone011.jpg

8)

Daz.
14-05-2006, 21:45
good man!