PDA

View Full Version : Valver VS Golf GTI (MK2)

GTI-Russ
03-05-2006, 21:30
lol, a bit of a shallow victory but still. Was crusing down a dc when it pulls out infront of me just before the first roundabout, noticed he had clear rear lights so thought he's be up for a bit of a blast. Took the roundabout pritty fast then onto the next straight was a car lenght behind him waiting for it to boot it, then about 10 seconds later it dawned on me he was booting it, so then though sod this, gave him a bit of bumper hugging love and he moved over and flew past. next roundabout comes up i broke into it pritty late and just left him, could see him like 10 cars lenghts behind trying to catch up, then pulled up at the traffic lights (which spits into 4 lanes and he just decides to sit behind me. Wuss :lol:

valver 3, GTI owners 0

gtbloke
04-05-2006, 07:50
Cant see it being a 16v golf as they are valver pace! 8v?

Zollo
04-05-2006, 09:30

Oh god, here we go again...

GTI-Russ
04-05-2006, 13:03
Not a clue what it was, valver left it for dead though so am guessing it was the 8V :wink:

Loz
04-05-2006, 13:21
i had a crack at one of these, had the red 16v badge on the back, through first and second we was dead level, and i started edging away, only slightly in 3rd.

J o n
04-05-2006, 13:49
Not a clue what it was, valver left it for dead though so am guessing it was the 8V :wink:

lol, think someone need to find the older thread where I posted up vids of me, Northy and Griff all taking it in turns to not just beat, but anhialate a 16v Golf... they suck, plain and simple

Rott
04-05-2006, 15:29

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tommo
04-05-2006, 15:44

lol, think someone need to find the older thread where I posted up vids of me, Northy and Griff all taking it in turns to not just beat, but anhialate a 16v Golf... they suck, plain and simple

I think I've seen that, is it the one where the guy says he 'smokes them all day' about the williams, then gets his ass panned!!! Ha

Andyvalver
04-05-2006, 16:24
Ive beaten both the 8v and the 16v in a stright line so ner ner lol

Nice one mate 8)

bigjim
04-05-2006, 19:37
a healthy gti 16v pushes out 140bhp standard, not heavy, valver pace. they are not slow. although according to jesus everything is, including sti scoobies. :roll:

gtbloke
05-05-2006, 07:33
gtbloke wrote:

Lol i wasnt tryin to start an argument, just going off the specs i would guess they are valver pace... not come across one yet.. have raced an 8v tho and absolutey toasted it!

still i do have a soft spot for the old mk2's :)

richy
05-05-2006, 18:46
a healthy gti 16v pushes out 140bhp standard, not heavy, valver pace. they are not slow. although according to jesus everything is, including sti scoobies. :roll:

lol

Zollo
05-05-2006, 19:00
My mate had a Mk2 16v and the thing flew. Only had a Scorpion system on it too :?

Obviously, as with most cars, you get good and bad ones.

J o n
05-05-2006, 19:33

I think I've seen that, is it the one where the guy says he 'smokes them all day' about the williams, then gets his ass panned!!! Ha

yup, that's the one pmsl.

sorry Jim, maybe I got it wrong and the Golf smokes the Willy's and the Valver... nope, just checked it and that's not what happened... muppet :roll:

not all STI's, just the new ones, but please go buy one by all means and see for yourself. your car might be slow, dont assume everyone else's is, I never said a standard Willy would beat one did I? because it wouldn't

donsrno1
05-05-2006, 20:44
Has anyone got a link to this video?

J o n
05-05-2006, 20:50
it's on my PC, uploading it for you now mate

donsrno1
05-05-2006, 20:53
thanks mate

J o n
05-05-2006, 21:02
try this one...

http://media.putfile.com/Golf-MK2-being-smoked

or direct download link:

http://s24.putfile.com/videos/b4-30307442378.wmv

enjoy

Laine_16v
05-05-2006, 21:30
Golfowned nice :D

GTI-Russ
05-05-2006, 22:19
Love the vids. Have gotta agree if what i raced was a 16v then yeah there shit slow

vts_saxo
05-05-2006, 23:05
Ive beaten both the 8v and the 16v in a stright line so ner ner lol

Nice one mate 8)

The guy in the 16v wasnt trying

bigjim
05-05-2006, 23:30

yup, that's the one pmsl.

sorry Jim, maybe I got it wrong and the Golf smokes the Willy's and the Valver... nope, just checked it and that's not what happened... muppet :roll: theres only one muppet on here and going by your "driving tales" we all know who it is. u seem to think u own some sort of "super williams" that destroys scoobies, type r's etc , funny how most of the time your cars ****ed. yeah new scoobie sti's are slow, ok then, mug.

not all STI's, just the new ones, but please go buy one by all means and see for yourself. your car might be slow, dont assume everyone else's is, I never said a standard Willy would beat one did I? because it wouldn't

vavlerpete
05-05-2006, 23:31
Thejesus, to put it simply, you are a complete twat.

bigjim
05-05-2006, 23:36
i would have to agree. have u heard the latest, apparently those ferrari enzo's arent all that, jesus kept up with one the other day had to keep backing off then had him in 5th......... those special cams that arent timed in must be really something :roll:

gtbloke
06-05-2006, 00:00
Love the vids. Have gotta agree if what i raced was a 16v then yeah there s**t slow

16v golf is valver pace.

GTI-Russ
06-05-2006, 00:05
Would explain why i belive it to be an 8V then would'nt it :P

Not to bothered really, think there cool cars. tbh i hope it was'nt the 16v as i'd like to get one some day

gtbloke
06-05-2006, 00:08
lol who cares :) u toasted it

yeah mk2 golfs are a cool car regardless of the engine they have... owned a couple myself !

Dancliovalver
06-05-2006, 08:47
guys no need for arguin again yeah

u all have a point, i love the golf GTI but in order to have any real perfoance out of them you need a different engine, yes they do have 140bhp standard but they also weight over a ton and thats alot of weight to be carrying around

on lettorquebhp.com they do give the same 0-60 time as the valver, a williams would blow one away!!!

this is my friends (sorry just thought id post it up)

looks totally standard
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/dancliovalver/Takenuptherear.jpg

But its also 260bhp with a supercharged 2.9 vr6 engine conversion lol
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/dancliovalver/Thewogandhisbiatch.jpg

LaurenGTI
06-05-2006, 09:33
^^ Ive been in that golf and I have to say its fast....I was very scared when Nase took me out!! :shock:

J o n
06-05-2006, 09:36
Jim, try watching the vid you prick. I own a unreliable but fast Williams, couldn't really give a flying **** what some prick on the net thinks that goes by the name of bigjim... it's common knowledge that people that put 'big' in front of their names are fat ****ers that haven't seen their dicks in 12 years and use the internet as means to coax small children into their rides.

Valverpete, putting things simply is probably your best bet, as a simpleton its the only thing you know anyway... ****ing halfwit :lol:

Enid
06-05-2006, 12:31
Jim, try watching the vid you prick. I own a unreliable but fast Williams, couldn't really give a flying f**k what some prick on the net thinks that goes by the name of bigjim... it's common knowledge that people that put 'big' in front of their names are fat f**k**s that haven't seen their dicks in 12 years and use the internet as means to coax small children into their rides.

Valverpete, putting things simply is probably your best bet, as a simpleton its the only thing you know anyway... f***king halfwit :lol:

Don't hold back now, say what you think lol. :wink:

J o n
06-05-2006, 12:43
... thought I was? :wink: :lol:

richy
06-05-2006, 16:55
i remember them golfs that was at donington being faily easy to lap too, not sure what they was exactly engine wise tho!

J o n
06-05-2006, 16:59
i remember them golfs that was at donington being faily easy to lap too, not sure what they was exactly engine wise tho!

yup, got that on video too... :lol:

richy
06-05-2006, 17:17
yeah me to, u can see me backing off then accel then back off then accel up to them all time lol

was annoying when they was blocking us

bigjim
06-05-2006, 19:38
golfs are slow, stis arent all that, beat this beat that my williams is really fast. what a cock. honestly u really are a complete arsehole.

bigjim
06-05-2006, 19:39
oh and its common knowledge people who use the lords name as their name on the net have aids.

vavlerpete
06-05-2006, 19:44
Pmsl !
I don't come on here often, but it's blindingly apparent that Thejesus is a knob. A typical post would be something along the lines of.... "Ooh, I raced a harrier jet today, we were neck and neck up until about 700mph when i started pulling. Jets aren't as quick as williams, didn't you know? Look at the size of my balls, they're like coconuts ."

:shock:

bigjim
06-05-2006, 19:47
yeah mate hes a well know cock, even the clowns on cliosport hate the loser due to his shit "my williams is faster than every 172/182/cups/v6"

Andyvalver
06-05-2006, 19:49
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/Andyvalver/popcorn1ij.gif

Scott-16v!
06-05-2006, 20:00
at least he's not started bitching about Stromba in this thread 'yet' :wink:

Zollo
07-05-2006, 10:17
Jesus, I don't agree with your opinion of 16v Golfs (or Subarus, or 205s, or...) but your ability to start arguements and the resulting put-downs are most amusing! :P

Laine_16v
07-05-2006, 10:39
*sits back with popcorn*

vts_saxo
07-05-2006, 12:58
golfs are slow, stis arent all that, beat this beat that my williams is really fast. what a cock. honestly u really are a complete arsehole.

oh and its common knowledge people who use the lords name as their name on the net have aids.

yeah mate hes a well know cock, even the clowns on cliosport hate the loser due to his s**t "my williams is faster than every 172/182/cups/v6"

And the point in posting this is???

You sound like more a cock to me than the jesus does :!:

J o n
07-05-2006, 14:40
Richy, careful mate, people might think your lying, afterall, how is it possible a Williams or valver can pull on the mighty Golf... I mean it's got a bigger engine, more power, more torque and weighs less and... I have completely lost my marbles, what the **** am I talking about... next we'll hear how they handle better.

Jim, takes Pete's cock out your mouth, I'm struggling to understand the words coming out. I've posted a vid of it, I've got more battering antics on video too, so either all Golfs are slow, or my Williams is some sorta ****ing supercar! or maybe I'm just the greatest driver in the world? ... at the moment I'm leaning towards the car being faster idea, my little uneducated outspoken little friend. The problem seems to me that you dont agree (that much is obvious), yet what actual evidence other than your opinion do I have to disprove my wonderful video evidence? please dont try and pass your opinion off as if it is fact, because your clearly a absolute half wit. Subaru Sti weigh nigh on 1500kg's and have only 260bhp, which if you took your mouth of Pete's cock you'd realise is about the same power to weight ratio as ANY hybrid or Williams with basic mods and cams... so, what would happen?

Pete, dont get me started on you, I dont know you but your lame posts look familiar and I dont think I'd need to be on top form to abuse you into the fetal position and make you weep like a new born.

Zollo - lol, just telling it as I have experienced it... I even had a vid of it, but still some people dispute it... dunno, maybe my Williams is some kind of Enzo beater? :lol:

richy
07-05-2006, 14:56
Richy, careful mate, people might think your lying, afterall, how is it possible a Williams or valver can pull on the mighty Golf... I mean it's got a bigger engine, more power, more torque and weighs less and... I have completely lost my marbles, what the f**k am I talking about... next we'll hear how they handle better.

Jim, takes Pete's cock out your mouth, I'm struggling to understand the words coming out. I've posted a vid of it, I've got more battering antics on video too, so either all Golfs are slow, or my Williams is some sorta f***king supercar! or maybe I'm just the greatest driver in the world? ... at the moment I'm leaning towards the car being faster idea, my little uneducated outspoken little friend. The problem seems to me that you dont agree (that much is obvious), yet what actual evidence other than your opinion do I have to disprove my wonderful video evidence? please dont try and pass your opinion off as if it is fact, because your clearly a absolute half wit. Subaru Sti weigh nigh on 1500kg's and have only 260bhp, which if you took your mouth of Pete's cock you'd realise is about the same power to weight ratio as ANY hybrid or Williams with basic mods and cams... so, what would happen?

Pete, dont get me started on you, I dont know you but your lame posts look familiar and I dont think I'd need to be on top form to abuse you into the fetal position and make you weep like a new born.

Zollo - lol, just telling it as I have experienced it... I even had a vid of it, but still some people dispute it... dunno, maybe my Williams is some kind of Enzo beater? :lol:

lol i have no need to lie, steve was in the car with me at the time!!!

them 3 golfs got side be side and totally blocked us!

J o n
07-05-2006, 15:02
hehe, yeah, even though we all went flying past the Golf he was still faster :lol:

craig100
07-05-2006, 15:03
wtf is goin on here,
think u all need to chill out n have a fag lol.

J o n
07-05-2006, 15:25
wtf is goin on here,

we will when Jim arrives! :P :lol:

bigjim
07-05-2006, 19:52

yeah mate hes a well know cock, even the clowns on cliosport hate the loser due to his s**t "my williams is faster than every 172/182/cups/v6"

You sound like more a cock to me than the jesus does :!:who asked for your opinion? if u want to call me a cock feel free to do so to my face anytime u like, we can arrange a little meet if u want so u can have to opportunity to abuse me face to face without hiding behind a computer.

bigjim
07-05-2006, 19:56
wtf is goin on here,

we will when Jim arrives! :P :lol: bored with this now. ive got better things to do than argue with some loser who spends all his time on forums talking shit, ur number of posts just shows what an exciting life u lead im suprised u have any time at all left for destroying subarus etc.

Zollo
07-05-2006, 19:57
No one asked for your opinion either Jim :? :wink:

Martin
07-05-2006, 20:03
I'm starting to think some people on here could start a fight in a empty room ....grrrr i'm so angry! :roll: :lol:

richy
07-05-2006, 20:45
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

vts_saxo
07-05-2006, 21:17

You sound like more a cock to me than the jesus does :!:

who asked for your opinion? if u want to call me a cock feel free to do so to my face anytime u like, we can arrange a little meet if u want so u can have to opportunity to abuse me face to face without hiding behind a computer.

No one asked i just gave it like you gave yours about the jesus, as i said your comments were not required.

As for meeting face to face, if you would actually arrange something for the Scottish lot I would happily come along as previous meets have been good, I am not a keyboard hero and as said above will happily meet you at a meet, I am not going to turn up and start saying dumb comments to you face to face as I had my fulfillment of that in primary school.

vavlerpete
08-05-2006, 23:40
Thejesus, you really are a complete fanny.
Look how many posts you have on an internet forum !
Why dont you get out there, find a bird, get some mates !
Just an idea, but if you're happy making vids of your rusty, knackered williams racing other cars then you carry on. Do you have ginger pubes?one can only assume so.
And VTS_saxo, or whatever your name is, you gonna be billy big balls at the next edinburgh meet to Jim's face ? i doubt it very much u little knob. Anyone can be a hard man behind the keyboard, we'll see how hard you are when u meet people face to face eh.....

vts_saxo
09-05-2006, 00:00
And VTS_saxo, or whatever your name is, you gonna be billy big balls at the next edinburgh meet to Jim's face ? i doubt it very much u little knob. Anyone can be a hard man behind the keyboard, we'll see how hard you are when u meet people face to face eh.....

Right valverpete, why am i billy big balls? Because i am going to see jim at the next edinburgh meet even though i called him a name, oh dear hopefully i wont get stabbed or called a name.

JonnyK
09-05-2006, 00:34
Just an idea, but if you're happy making vids of your rusty, knackered williams racing other cars then you carry on. Do you have ginger pubes?one can only assume so.

at least ol' jesus can spell valver ;)

eh vavlerpete lol

J o n
09-05-2006, 09:05

well I post during working hours, so going out and finding a bird would most likely get me fired, as it's a little more obvious than making a few posts in a forum. maybe you only have 6 here because your one of those twats that never has anything meaningful or relevent to say? I also have plenty of friends thanks, so you really need not be concerned with my well being.
As for ginger pubes you got me, it's true, although only your mother knew about this... :wink:
Regarding talking to people's faces have you heard yourself, your warrioring it up as we speak you foul featured mutant half wit :lol: go back to school and once you've taken your English teachers cock out your mouth ask him what 'irony' means... anyway, work to do, stay gay chaps :wink:

Lunner
09-05-2006, 10:45
Does anyoen remember the 2 shit low track prepped GTiu's at donnington when we all went.

My Rsi was pretty much sopt on same pace in a straight line as a mk2 16v GTi

J o n
09-05-2006, 11:22
from my experience with 16v Golfs and the way Wayne's COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY STANDARD Vavler battered one, I'd say you must have been having a slow day Lunner :wink:

richy
09-05-2006, 18:31

who's acting hard now lol

oh and lunner i remember, i overtook u both on same lap! :wink:

J o n
09-05-2006, 18:33

who's acting hard now lol

oh and lunner i remember, i overtook u both on same lap! :wink:

don't know about acting hard, he certainly seems to be getting hard though... needs to put it away and switch his PC off for a few weeks imo :lol: