PDA

View Full Version : Why not to always race a girl....

Mish_16V
01-05-2006, 23:35
Hardly a race, but the funniest 'confrontation' i've had in the valver for a while.

Was heading down the (private) motorway overtaking cars in the first lane doing a steady 75-80 ish when I see this neon glow to my right. Not from the underneath but in the car with two lads looking my car up and down....

I also have my mate in the car so I feel this is fair. :wink: Anyway I let this car,a 106, go slightly passed me in the fast lane and they begin to smirk and give me the ever usual look of "oh its a girl in her boyfriends car" and he gets into a chav racing position in the seat- at this point I notice the 1.4 badge on the boot :lol:

So I let this chav and his mate smirk a bit longer, change my CD have a chat to my mate, realise his car is actually really struggling as we hit about 85ish and he STILL thinks we are racing...

I at this point, decide to give him what he's craved for the last few miles. I look at him, look forward, shrug, wave goodbye and then wipe the smug grin completely off his face.

He never did catch up to me...twat :lol:

rt_blackpool
02-05-2006, 07:22
which "private" motorway was this mish?! :lol:

Clio b
02-05-2006, 08:31
well done Mish! :D

blokes think they can pull up to a girl and show off.... amazes them wen i outrun them round corners and roundabouts! idiots! always the little chav's in their 1.2 punto's! :D

rt_blackpool
02-05-2006, 09:03

blokes think they can pull up to a girl and show off.... amazes them wen i outrun them round corners and roundabouts! idiots! always the little chav's in their 1.2 punto's! :D

:o dont go dissing my little work car :D

Clio b
02-05-2006, 09:09
^^^^ but do u drive it like u think its a 2 litre?!?!?! All the little racing bods do!

Purple
02-05-2006, 09:16
So I let this chav and his mate smirk a bit longer, change my CD have a chat to my mate, realise his car is actually really struggling as we hit about 85ish and he STILL thinks we are racing...
You see.... if you were a guy. You'd pretending to be doing this AFTER you lost the race. :)

rt_blackpool
02-05-2006, 09:34
^^^^ but do u drive it like u think its a 2 litre?!?!?! All the little racing bods do!

hell yes!! : :twisted: (and im not chav b4 u ask, i hate the little shits!)

but its a 1.2 05 plate punto, and i get every last MPH out of it i can :D

Clio b
02-05-2006, 09:39
he he he! do u try and race everyone in it?!?! :D

rt_blackpool
02-05-2006, 09:40
god yes, me and a 306 from a set of lights today :lol:

also later on some crappy rover that was ****ing me of :twisted:

seanofnp
02-05-2006, 11:07
My girlfriend drives my CRX Del Sol, 170 bhp twincam VTEC, she gets it all the time.

clowo16v
02-05-2006, 12:07
My girlfriend drives my CRX Del Sol, 170 bhp twincam VTEC, she gets it all the time.

I'd reword that last bit m8 :lol:

Matt

rt_blackpool
02-05-2006, 12:08
rofl, even i missed that one!

Andyvalver
02-05-2006, 12:41
You see.... if you were a guy. You'd pretending to be doing this AFTER you lost the race. :)

:lol:

seanofnp
02-05-2006, 13:09

I'd reword that last bit m8 :lol:

Matt

Only from me... in that respect...

lol, gits :D some of you seriously need to get laid!

Scott-16v!
02-05-2006, 13:49
nice one mish 8)

Lunner
04-05-2006, 16:38

....and then they'll be going past you round corners when you get your fieasta :lol:

s80wkr
04-05-2006, 22:10
I had a little tussle with the mrs in the clio hybrid

I thought I was doing quite well till I started going backwards at about a ton when her 2nd turbo kicked in and show boosted far into the distance

Although not many pull like the RSK over a ton

Different league but both cars are fun or they will be once I get over the French factor again :oops: