PDA

View Full Version : Williams 3 - £4500 (Midlands)

malbon
20-04-2006, 11:57
Not had her that long but summer beckons and I'm returning to the Lotus fold. Please PM me if you require any more info or to view. I can also be contacted at malbon@hotmail.com or 07803 835689. I'll take some pics at the weekend. Details are…

May Px/Swop cash either way but needs to be in mint condition - Elan M100/Alfa Spider/Mica 135R/WHYG

Enthusiast owned car, garaged and meticulously looked after. Just been serviced, taxed, MOT’d and valeted!

Fully Stamped service history with loads of receipts and documentation
(was originally owned by the MD of a dealership (first reg’d as a demo) and serviced there for the first 70k miles – the next owner that I bought it from lived in Scotland but had it serviced at Hillpower (Derbys) so its well looked after!)

12 months MOT
6 months tax
HPI Clear

1996 ‘N’ Registered (currently on private plate), 3 previous owners, 89k Miles, Stage 1 ECU Remap, (approx. 170 bhp), Pipercross Induction kit, Full Magnex Stainless Steel Exhaust system, K-Tec De-cat, (OEM Cat included.), Goodyear Eagle F1’s all round, New K-Tec drilled and grooved disks all round, New Kevlar Pads, New Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake hoses, Sony Xplod CD Player and uprated sound system, Williams embroidered mats.

Service @ Hillpower @ 84k miles (Nov ’05) to include;
Major £1500 service to include New Clutch, Cambelts and Tensioners, Water Pump, ECU Remap, Injectors Cleaned, ABS sensors, HT leads, list goes on…..

Service @ A.N Gale @ 89k miles (Apr ’06) to include;
New Steering Column/Rack, New Headlamps, Rear brake pads..etc

Full professional bare metal re-spray in Original Williams 3 Blue (Monaco 432) with new decals – all bought direct from Renault (Aug ’05) – so no rust for a good while yet! This was done purely for cosmetic reasons due to bubbling rear arches and a few parking dings that the car had accumulated over the years as it does on cars of this age. Refurbished Speedline alloys in the correct gold WITH the silver lip. The total cost of the servicing and paint job which has all been done within the last 6 months totals well over £5000.

The car comes with all original equipment including Phillips Stereo, Williams Parcel shelf with suit holder containing a Renault/Williams Rain Jacket, Renault/Williams Umbrella and First Aid Kit. The car even has the original ‘Renault ELF’ sticker on the back window and original RAC tax disk holder.

I viewed numerous cars, flew 300 miles and paid over the odds to obtain this fine example of this classic car. This isn’t the usual 2k Williams you see on autotrader. Its has had lots of work done on it both mechanically and cosmetically and must be one of the cleanest examples out there.

Based Nr East Midlands Airport/Donnington.

£4500 o.n.o

malbon
29-04-2006, 12:46
Nice car. Enjoyed it.

SOLD :shock:

MatBrown
29-04-2006, 18:00
Bill had it then?

Mat.

malbon
29-04-2006, 19:08
Yup. Had a smile on his face so think he was happy with it ! :D

bill.
29-04-2006, 20:26
lovely motor mate, nice doing business with you, if you had told me it only had 20k on the clock i would have believed you to say its got 90k on the clock, it drives like its brand new, everything feels very solid, got some admiring looks on the way home (good job they didn't see the dent on the other side) :cry:

I'll get it seen to straight away :D

then its time for some suspension/engine mods

cheers again :D

MatBrown
29-04-2006, 20:36
Dent?

Mat.

malbon
30-04-2006, 00:29
cheers bill. hope you enjoy it pal. its a rare minter imho from what ive seen.

dent - i wont even get into that. im still seething about that. just a minor cosmetic thing for some shit who reversed into me and drove off :evil: the morning i was supposed to meet bill. shit happens but we sorted it.

bill.
03-05-2006, 15:01
The motors booked in at a bodywork shop in 2 weeks time, to get that dent sorted out, decided to have a few other little niggly bits seen to, so the car will be in absolutley pristine condition when i get it back, pics to follow 8)