PDA

View Full Version : what is it with me n bikes??

2 live
15-04-2006, 17:14
lol....another encounter with a bike on the way to burnley.

i had the good sense to take the top road..the members that attended the 2 live n/w run will know the road maybe lol....

came up behind him turning off the main road to the top road, couple dodgy corners near enuff straight away, he had his knee down n was leaning the bike nicely.......so i thort.......game on

anyway gets to where the road opens up n straightens a bit, still v. bumpy tho..the guy on the bikes off.....me in hot pursuit, losing ground down the straights./....get to an uphill section, blind brow with a slight right hand kink, guys stood up on the pegs lookin over the brow, slowin down....started catchin him up, launched it sideways over the brow, started really reelin him in thru the next couple really bumpy twisty bits.

then we gets to a long straight again..........and hes off again......pulled about 9-10 cars on me before we hit the next series of bends...he again banks the bike over, gets his knee down........n totally surprised me by fukkin bottlin it or summat.he stood the bike back up n slowed...i anchored on behind him...he then starts really pussyin round the corners, and takin all the road up so i can get past, get to the straights, n he was well bottlin it over the bumpy bits....but again he kept swervin out in front so i couldnt get past him......

got to my turning so i gave him a flash n the thumbs...twat flashed me the bird lol

was so tempted to chase him again n knock the cunt off.

Martin
15-04-2006, 18:59
PMSL ''twat flashed me the bird'' Classic

stew
15-04-2006, 20:20
LOL

Good one!

8)