PDA

View Full Version : My Willy 3 - 64K

gonch
07-04-2006, 22:08
My Willy 3 is reluctantly now up for sale mainly due to lack of use.
I have only owned her a few months since nov 05 and i have done less than 2k in her.
I am only the 3rd owner and she has only done 64k, comes with all original booklets, some history and brochure.
Has MOT till mid Oct, and i think not much tax?
She is completely standard in everyway apart from clear side repeators and is in lovely condition.
The bodywork has a few minor marks here and there and has a slight bubble on 1 arch, i stress these are minor and i reckon only £200-250 in paint would make this car absolutely mint.
The interior is mint condition
The alloys are all excellent as they should be.
Everything works perfectly on the car and she also has a cat 1 remote alarm/immob., there is also a 10 disk CD stacker in the boot.
This is a genuine sale for a low mileage low owner great little car.
I thought about getting the paint done on her, I paid nearly 4k for here just a few months ago and would accept 3.5k on her.
I am a genuine seller so only genuine interest please, just thought i'd put it on here first to guage interest and then might put her on Ebay and in Trader.
I am located in Bognor, please call 07739159487 if you require any further information.

Kind Regards.

gonch
07-04-2006, 22:10
Sorry about pic quality and type, as this is all i have but hope to add more over the weekend, i just wanted to get the thread rolling.
:o

gonch
09-04-2006, 14:11
A few more pics taken today, i have tried to get a close up of the rear arch but as you will see it is minor.

gonch
09-04-2006, 21:33
Car now in the Trader altho i am 2 minds?
Lads what do you think to the price, too optimistic??
Not worth my while selling for less, cash would be nice but wont break my heart to keep her.

BigBoreBri
09-04-2006, 22:06
To be honest mate i think price is a little low...

If its mint price it accordinly... its a classic at the end of the day! 8)

TriO`
09-04-2006, 22:40
looks immaculate that 8)

:)

northy
10-04-2006, 08:06
very nice and original there mate - hold out for a good price...it deserves it.

malbon
10-04-2006, 11:59
Looks lovely. Price is fine - If anything try for 4k as its a pain trying to find a good one and everyone knows it.

Not sure you'll sell it on here as everyone seems to be paying about 2k for thiers :shock: .

I'd have defo looked at it when i was buying a few months ago.

gonch
13-04-2006, 20:09
SOLD