PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or is quiet on here recently?

Martin
04-04-2006, 17:09
:?: I think Gaz, Monkey, Northy and winston are all out dogging instead...

Lunner
04-04-2006, 17:18
Dunno, i've actually been working, so just catch up in teh evenings, so haven't noticed any different

craig100
04-04-2006, 20:50
dunno,ive been workin like f**K so only been comin on when i get chance

Gav
04-04-2006, 20:54
i used to be on here all during the day at work

now i can see that it is effecting it badly! so ive had to stop

it's like a fookin addiction!

Coops
04-04-2006, 21:00
damn right, northy shud provide support to get off this shite! :wink:

Daz.
04-04-2006, 21:58
I've only been away while I crash vans and move house...

But i'm back now baby! \:D/

Got a new toy today - Vauxhall Combo van - Sooo nice to drive its just like driving a corsa with the dash the way it is - and carpet! carpet in a van!

Fast too - Turbo kicks in well early 8)

northy
05-04-2006, 07:47
if anything were more busy now that ever - we had over 25 users online at one time yesterday -

2 live
05-04-2006, 08:42

Got a new toy today - Vauxhall Combo van - Sooo nice to drive its just like driving a corsa with the dash the way it is - and carpet! carpet in a van!

lol...iv had combos for a few years now......the new un is a bit better than the old un..................still shit tho lol. the kangoos handle a shitload better...

the 'boost y'all' does come in quite early......but thats because the turbos about the size of a golf ball......sounds alrite boostin up tho lol.

its done quite a bit of recovery work for williams clio over the last couple months too lol.

Clio b
05-04-2006, 08:56
i thought that its been getting a bit quiter during the day.... but i suppose its coz i cant talk technical about williams so there arent many posts for me to spend my day on! :D :lol:

J o n
05-04-2006, 09:01

lol...iv had combos for a few years now......the new un is a bit better than the old un..................still s**t tho lol. the kangoos handle a shitload better...

the 'boost y'all' does come in quite early......but thats because the turbos about the size of a golf ball......sounds alrite boostin up tho lol.

its done quite a bit of recovery work for williams clio over the last couple months too lol.

and Skoda... :wink:

northy
05-04-2006, 09:23
:D

thanks again for that guys.

Daz.
05-04-2006, 09:50
Oh it doesn't handle like the tranny connect did that was ace - better than the kangoo did, worst one to drives that peugeot partner jobby - understeers in a straight line lol..

Class above though inside - no more back ache on the motorway, comfy seats, CARPET!, etc...

2 live
05-04-2006, 10:07

lol...iv had combos for a few years now......the new un is a bit better than the old un..................still s**t tho lol. the kangoos handle a shitload better...

and Skoda... :wink:

i did actually mean for the williams clio club........lol

in fact..i think it should be an honorary member.....lol....its been to more meets than mandys williams, and gaz s put together.......is always flat out....unless its towing summat in 2 foot of snow in a blizzard.....hehe;)

J o n
05-04-2006, 10:57
:D

thanks again for that guys.

... told you not to do it... but would you listen? :wink:

Jesus recovery service to the rescue!

& PMSL at 2 live

2 live
05-04-2006, 11:05
lol^^^^im jus glad i didnt take up your offer of avin a do.lol...wudda gone a whole lot sooner probly lol.

FlamingMonkey
05-04-2006, 12:25
I'm still here 8)

Going out now thouh see ya

J o n
05-04-2006, 12:51
i'd be on more, but that's time that could be spent playing 360!