Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi guys, a lots happened since I posted, mainly a huge investment in a house move which needs lots of work so alas I will definitely be parting with the Williams.

Drove it to the new place which really didn’t help my decision as it drives so nice!!!!

So in summary it’s a ONE owner, ABSOLUTE full R-Sport in Wimbledon service history loads of stamps in the original book. MOT’d every year regardless.

Cosmetically it’s due a respray and the two rear quarters sorting out as they have rust. Wheels need doing. Interior really good. Underneath is very very sound and presentable with no concerns. Couple of windscreen chips.

It’s done 160,000 miles.

Vehicle is in my new place covered up. Any viewing welcome.

Regards,

Mark.

did this sell?

Ahh sorry...didn't see the new posts........

Pics of arches?
    Last edited by Wobba; 20-09-2018 at 00:14.

Day off tomorrow so I’ll upload a few photos. It’s completely original.

Guy,

Have done nothing with the Williams since this thread. Anyone looking for a project, let me know and we can discuss.

Tempted. Whats it like these days

Much the same as it was. Great history, one owner, expected to be mechanically as it was prior to taking off the road which was sound and with very good undercarriage condition. Normal back two wings would need the rust sorted and then would need a respray, refurbish the alloys, some new tyres. Interior is presentable. It’s based in Kenley, Surrey and welcoming any visits/offers.

Do you still have the Clio? I may be interested.