Forum User

KTEC Clio 182 / 197

Hey Guys

I'm also selling my Clio 182 and Peugeot 205 GTI (GTI6). The Clio is running 197bhp and ad can be seen here https://www.gumtree.com/p/renault/re...ped/1273110727

Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    Hey Guys

I'm also selling my Clio 182 and Peugeot 205 GTI (GTI6). The Clio is running 197bhp and ad can be seen here https://www.gumtree.com/p/renault/re...ped/1273110727
    Go on show us the 205 then.....

Cheers Ian

Forum User
    I'll get some pictures over the weekend!

Forum User
    This sale is a for a 1991 J reg Miami Blue Peugeot 205 1.9 GTI with 157k miles and a year's MOT.

This is a rare model with fully working aircon, sunroof, power steering, electric windows and central locking.
    An alarm, Sony DAB stereo and USB charger have also been fitted.

The car has had 6 previous owners and has extensive paperwork for services, modifications, repairs and MOT's going back to first registration.
    Also includeded are 2 sets of keys, original manuals and sales brochure.

In 2011 a 306 gti6 engine and brakes were fitted under the last owner who had the car for ten years and used it frequently.
    Before fitting the engine was rebuilt and performance camshafts added by Colin Stewart of Pug Performance making 185 bhp.
    The clutch, water pump, cam belt and automatic bonnet were changed at the same time and battery moved to the boot.
    The rear beam has also been rebuilt / reconditioned as have the sills.

I bought the car in August 2015 and have since had the front shocks (Bilstein), springs (Eibach), alternator, battery, fuel pump, fuel lines,
    lower wishbones, CV Joints and front tyres (Continental Contact 5's) replaced.

Electrics and mechanics are good with everything working ok. Its no show poney but still scrubs up well.
    There are Stone chips on bonnet and odd scratches here and there and small dink on rear hatch (can be seen in photo's).
    Some surface rust showing in the boot and in front of rear arches but doesn't appear to be too serious (I believe).

The dash piece around the heater control has a crack as does the triangular coin holder piece on the top of the dash.
    The seats, carpet and interior panels are all good. Wheels could do with a refurb.

This was a fun daily driver until July when a change in Job meant it was taken off the road and SORN'd.
    I've now lost use of garage / storage and dont want it left outside. Owes me £3,500.