Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good luck mate

Doesnt look too bad for £1500! Hope the underneath doesnt give you too much of a shock, good luck with it mate. If anyone else is selling one for £1500 that needs work I'll take it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Fisher View Post
    So, after putting the post up over a month ago, I'm finally the owner of this Williams 2 for the not too shabby sum of £1500! It's SORN but once March is out the way, I'll be cracking on. Still a sense of trepidation as i don't know what kind of state the car is truly in underneath but this is long term, so not panicking too much....YET!
    Here's a pic, looks better than what it actually is! Rust on the rear arches is not good unfortunately
    That looks really good. Even if it's worse than you possibly thought underneath at least it is yours.

I think you got a bargain, well done, now lots more pics please.

Subscribed Member
    Cool nice project to keep you busy 😊

any more pictures for us?

So, the Williams is fully back on the road after being SORN, it breezed through an MOT last week which was a relief! To my surprise it's actually a pretty solid example underneath on further inspection on the ramp, t's just those blummin rear arches and a few other rusty areas, which are letting it down.

The list of priorities now starts. First things first, a full service/cambelt change then I'll be speaking to some body shops about that rust....the rest of the car including the wheels aren't actually that bad so, they're not high up on the list. Exhaust is still something I'm mulling over, the magnex is going (just too big for my liking), it's just whether to go standard OEM back box or just something ss but smaller.

A few pics after a clean and polish today....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mark Fisher; 10-04-2016 at 20:36.

I did say LOTS more pics please ...

... looking good, love the number plate, wheels look pretty good.

My experience of ss exhaust is I'd wished I'd gone OEM and sprayed it within an inch of its life. Up to you.

Your car looks good! Did the first owner upgrade to speakers in the doors and audio control on the steering column?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk