View Poll Results: What the future for u33db GF?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bright and orange

4 30.77%
  • Dark and gloomy!

4 30.77%
  • Get ready to take a bullit!

5 38.46%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    fella! im sort of in the same boat! met a girl thru a date service thingy(sad i know) and weve been texting and calling each other! but everytime we go to meet something her end happens!!!!! been 4 times now!!!!! but finally met her sunday even tho it was brief! and we got on well and had a smooch! she text me after we met and said she thought i was lovely and i said the same about her! and really thought we were gonna get somewhere! but this week shes had a week off from work and we were gonna spend the day together today but she didnt contact me at all to let me know what was going on????? and her mobile isnt working now???? what do i do????
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_Williams3
    just chill mate, she knows u like her.....dont pursue her too much ull just end up looking like a prick. play it cool she wants u, she knows where u are. i mean it aint as if u aint gona bump into her working together and all.
    Yeah i suppose.

Just annoying tho...getting my life sorted atm - new job on monday, getting fit/big, saving - if i get her it'll be the icing on the cake but i could do without the messing about all the same.

When i sent that email today asking if she was busy or just wanted to call it a day i got a reply back within 2 mins flat so i guess that shows she is arsed...hopefully thats a good thing...

I'll hang fire until tomorrow afternoon like you guys said...i suppose it's not like i'm beating any other fit women off atm...no yet anyway...

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by FATBOY
    fella! im sort of in the same boat! met a girl thru a date service thingy(sad i know) and weve been texting and calling each other! but everytime we go to meet something her end happens!!!!! been 4 times now!!!!! but finally met her sunday even tho it was brief! and we got on well and had a smooch! she text me after we met and said she thought i was lovely and i said the same about her! and really thought we were gonna get somewhere! but this week shes had a week off from work and we were gonna spend the day together today but she didnt contact me at all to let me know what was going on????? and her mobile isnt working now???? what do i do????
    Hang fire too i guess...the one i'm after does work a lot and confesses to being a bit 'blonde' so it could be the same with yours....just circumstances messing with both your plans...

lol its a lot more trickier than yours i think! shes 23 and married(seperated and hes long gone) with a kiddy of 2 years old! but all along ive said to her please just be upfront and honest with me! dunno what the **** shes playing at tho?
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Quote Originally Posted by FATBOY
    lol its a lot more trickier than yours i think! shes 23 and married(seperated and hes long gone) with a kiddy of 2 years old! but all along ive said to her please just be upfront and honest with me! dunno what the f*ck shes playing at tho?
    23/married&separated/kid - sounds like a lot to take on even before you get to the difficulties of the relationship between you two

yeah true! but i just wanna start somewhere and take it nice and slowly!
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Well hope it goes well. Seems like most people just want someone to be upfront/open and honest in a relationship, not easy to find though I don't think.

Forum User
    Hahahahaha - kick fcukin ass!!!

Got a reply back - she is just working a lot but should have some nights off after monday...relief i tell you! Phew...this is possibly the best year i've had in ages...new job, getting in shape and an extremely extremely lovely girl to meet! Good times all the way...

"It's on...its on like donkey kong!"

:D

J o n
    whoa tiger, you sound FAR too keen, put her off a bit, tell her you cant make it monday and say you'll arange another time and call her... make her sweat on it. when you do meet make sure your late as well.

Having not read any of teh above posts, my advice is smash her flaps in.

Thank you.