Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    To "make friends" he should have gone back and checked whether Northy had millions of dollars (like me).

Peace Sergio.

Quote Originally Posted by willy_kev
    this is getting laughable

my future sales will be on ebay

because clearly nothing im saying in sinking in northy.
    Hang on whats 'not sinking in'. I said on my posts above on tuesday Kev. LETS MOVE ON!. End of.

As ive said, Kev you have been unlucky and guilty of not recontacting the buyer to let them know u have had a second offer. Dont feel that u cannot sell anything on here. Because i don't want that. Just let the other buyer know if anything changes before the money swaps hands - Simples.

I was actually replying to 2lives comments who say something fishy is going on then think my light hearted reply was defensive. It wasnt mate - so dont read it like that.

The mats were advertised at £20 by Kev. We have all seen that, He got what he wanted for them - We had a deal.
    C3WLM offered more. Fair play - but rather than Kev getting back to me he didnt. Thats what i am annoyed at. I didnt know wc was ebay lol. Its good manors, first come first served.

Thanks for the offer of selling me the mats Paul, But there is no need. You enjoy them.

Ive reopened this thread as in my eyes there is no need to lock it!

LETS MOVE ON.

its boring now, the issue i have is that you are trying to make a simple HONEST mistake look as if it was malicious.... this could not be further from the truth.

If you have an issue with my manners now as well, can i suggest you take that up with my mother lol.

Theres nothing more to say on the issue, hasnt been for a while now. so why reopen a thread? maybe to get the last word?? or get more people to jump on the... kevs a bad seller bandwagon... or even just because you like it. i dont know and i dot really care. all that matters to me is ive said sorry it was intentional end of. Im not asked by any of the "corrupt" comments its nothing to do with me. so if thats what you want to discuss maybe discuss it in another thread.

either way, nothing personal is ment by that. ive just had enough of it now.

wasnt intentional end of... typo sorry.

why can i not edit posts by the way?

no one can edit once posted Kev, that was taken away years ago.

Thread locked.