hey guys, newbie :)

Hey guys, Im kev, and have put a deposit down on a clio williams, i pick her up tommoro all being well. I wasnt planning on buying a williams but i was mooching around pistonheads last week and stumbled across my old clio williams 3, that i owned about 6 years ago. So i phoned the guy up, had a chat and before i new it i had viewed her, and put a deposit down. i just couldnt resist, seeing the car again bought back so many fond memorys.

The car does have morette head lights that i will be removing and changing back to standard. Is it a big job to do?

Im 26 and live in the midlands, so if anyone is local and want to meet up for a drive at anytime let me know. i look forward to getting to know you all and seeing you at some events.

Thanks guys

Kev

Forum User
    Hi Kev

Welcome along!
    Looking forward to seeing some pics of your car.

As far as the headlights go, it should be a pretty straightforward job to change them over, although never having done it myself I can't say how long it would take.

BTW - if you sell your Morette's, I may be interested

Cheers
    Dave

Forum User
    well done! I think everyone who has owned one will always end up with one, may have a few years of playing the field but no man is complete without a williams in his life! You will get top class advice on here and save yourself a small fortune in labour cost and breaking things you dont understand, you can start your first thread with that question and your away

Where abouts in the Midlands are you?

I'm in Loughborough, know these things like the back of my hand and have a garage full of spares if you ever need anything.

thanks for the warm welcome, i live in Bourton on the hill, just outside of Moreton in Marsh. Im sure over the next few months i'll be picking your brains over various things. :D

I am concidering selling the lights, but im not sure yet as i know how hard they are to come by.

Forum User
    im in burton, near derby. i have also a willy 3 and new to clios. This site is great if you need to know owt, if u need to know just ask.

Welcome to the site it's great for help on any advise that you need and everybody is always happy to help. I'm not far from you, in Worcester.

were have to meet up for a blast :D