Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Nah you need one of these to make the set!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWMOl...eature=related

Dang it I just sold one of those.

glad your sorted with an hactual hybrid this time mate....have you checked the plaque

Quote Originally Posted by Coops
    glad your sorted with an hactual hybrid this time mate....have you checked the plaque
    Yea...that midge guy, I heard he was really dodgy.

I just checked the plate, its really small and faded.. but I can clearly see the words
    "Screw you Ben!"

So Yeh its fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Wobba
    Nah you need one of these to make the set!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWMOl...eature=related

So what's the plan with the valver then? Are you going to break it for parts to learn how to work on your new hybrid? Not to mention the valuable spare parts you'll have for the hybrid

Does your valver have a pair of working key fobs? If it does can I buy them off you? Pretty please? :D

Quote Originally Posted by stelucas
    I just checked the plate, its really small and faded.. but I can clearly see the words
    "Screw you Ben!"

So Yeh its fine!
    :P

So what's the plan with the valver then?
    I'm really not sure. I need to sort out the exhaust smell, an the valver may provide me some spares if i need. Might just shove it in the garage. I'd love to keep it, however, my parents bought me the hybrid and i'd love to be able to give them a tiny bit back...so i might just sell it as a project. I have one key... :(

The car drove great on the way home. I'm getting used to the clutch...it's fast as heck. Seriously fun. I fell in love a bit...just need to get rid of that smell as it's on my mind...then i've got loads of little jobs to do. Hybrid might get stripped inside....got some rust to get rid of. Couple of scratches. Boot doesn't fit as flush as the valvers. The front bumper sticks out a little bit either side just before the wheel arch.

All fun stuff! :D

First couple of jobs done on the hybrid, removed sunroof rubber and replaced properly so now (i have net things that go under my sun roof that wern't working) its not hanging down. Got rear speakers working and front drivers. Front passenger just wont make a noise...might have to replace wires. Replaced drivers side window switch though both go down at an angle. Pah. Did something else but can't remember. It's too dark for anything else. Break it down in manageable chunks as they say.