Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Willy 3 Decal

Quote Originally Posted by cliorod
    Yes, I know this is all in vain but it's amazing how desperate I can get sometimes...anyone have a set of Williams 3 decals for sale (need sides), or at least know where I can get a good copy?! (Not that tosh on the Bay...)
    Not wishing to be disrespectful,to the guy who has spent a lot of time and effort in making the excellent copies for an even excellent price .... I have to ask the question WHY ~~ Did the original poster not want to pay the Renault price,
    I have a pair collected this morning from a Renault main agent.

Renault part number 77 00 847 769 RRP £27:17 plus vat ~~~ and still available.
    If the part number is incorrect/or is not the decal is not the one for the Williams 3,would someone tell me which model they are from,as I am going to put them Ebay
    Regards
    Rod
    So only williams 3 ones available then?

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by cliorod
    Yes, I know this is all in vain but it's amazing how desperate I can get sometimes...anyone have a set of Williams 3 decals for sale (need sides), or at least know where I can get a good copy?! (Not that tosh on the Bay...)
    Not wishing to be disrespectful,to the guy who has spent a lot of time and effort in making the excellent copies for an even excellent price .... I have to ask the question WHY ~~ Did the original poster not want to pay the Renault price,
    I have a pair collected this morning from a Renault main agent.

Renault part number 77 00 847 769 RRP £27:17 plus vat ~~~ and still available.
    If the part number is incorrect/or is not the decal is not the one for the Williams 3,would someone tell me which model they are from,as I am going to put them Ebay
    Regards
    Rod
    To assume that I did not want to pay the original price is a bit unfair really.

I have even had Renault UK chasing for the originals in France, as my 13th post details. The Renault consultant wasn't able to source any.

Everywhere I have called (6 places) have fobbed me off with "they are not available". So what am I to do? I will attempt the next best thing and turn to this forum for help.

If you could kindly tell us if the ones you receive are for the W3 then I will go ahead and order some now that you have supplied the relevant part number.

Forum User
    Dark Fibre

I was not assuming anything,it doesn't matter one iota to me what /how you spend your cash.I apologise if that is the way you interpret my reply.
    I was just making a statement,that if the part number I gave

77 00 847 769

Is the correct part number
    Any of your Renault agents will check it for you, if they are the ones,they are available in England !!! (3 days) ~~ I have seen these on my Renault agents Dialogist etc !!!!.

If you want a pair,(and that number is correct) I have them sat here £50 plus postage for the pair.

People on the forum,who know me and I have sourced literally thousands of pounds worth of O/E Renault parts for them

Forum User
    Sorry I didn't want to come across as not having tried to source the originals. Thanks for clarifying the correct number.

Forum User
    Dark Fibre

Sorry I didn't want to come across as not having tried to source the originals. Thanks for clarifying the correct number.
    No problem,Like I said ~~ I am not sure of the number,if someone on here with a Willy 3 would pm me,with their VIN code,I will get my parts man to 100% sort it .
    Rod

as far as im aware and have been told... the numbers 2 and 3 decals are no longer available...
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Forum User
    ^ Same here.

Forum User
    This is THE DECAL !!!!!

And the box/packet it came in,THIS is still available.
    In my geriatic brain,I did not realise it was the numbers you were after.I will check this out on Tuesday
    Apologies to all ~~ It is what happens to you after "supping" lots of Coppaberg and Weston's cider and you approach the timely number of 60 .

Forum User
    cliorod,

Any luck on investigating the decals?

I've just dug out the no. 2 decals that I will send to "Fatboy". The Renault part No. for a pack of 3 is 7701389934 if anybody wants to check out if they are still available. The part no. for the side decal for a Williams 2 is 7700841063, I still have the original Renault packaging that mine came in.
    Pete