Forum User

Feeler thread for new car!!!

Thought id ask the question now to see whats about/will be about for sale soon........

As some of you know in the new year (i do really need to wait til after xmas, bills to pay and all that ) i will be looking to purchase a new MK1 clio, I miss my williams loads and have swore to myself that i will get another MK1 clio

Thing is, Next time round i want a really awesome clio, Basically i would be after the complete car, so if yours is MINT and VERY fast please send me a PM if your thinking of selling, ill keep it to myself if your only "Thinking" at the moment, As many engine mods as poss please i really do want a QUICK one this time, with rust free body to match (if poss), Im well aware i may have to have my own built but you never know whats round the corner , All things FAST considerd, stripped/caged i want a road going track car if possible!! :D

Cheers People

Moz

you can take mine for £2500 no rust but by no means mint. 150bhp @ wheels

14.1 quater
    cage
    wilwoods
    mapped
    cat cams
    e.t.c

also have a williams which will be VERY clean, standard though £2400.

Forum User
    Cheers Midge, ive seen your car about on the forums and it does look tidy and what im after, I do really need to get Xmas out the way first tho, If you still have it in a couple of months ill be asking for more details matey :D

Forum User
    Bump :D To see what else is out there. Midges is pretty much exactly what im after, Hopefully its stil about in the new year