Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My New Toy

My New Toy

was'nt sure where to post this so put it in here, well its kinda car related not done as many trackdays as i would of liked this year so thought id get myself some practice for next year :D

Forum User
    awsome toy you got there, whats it like to use

Cool.

My mate has one of them its great fun cant wait for gt to come out that will be amazing with the seat

Titanic special edition eh

Can't see those missions liking that floor - I had to carpet my room just to get decent imaging!

4 disc special edition mate cant get enough of the jack and rose love story lol missions are a bastard with the wooden floor but not much i can do about it, trying to get decent bass from the rel is nigh on impossible

What amp have you got? can't quite tell from here - with me back in my old room at my mums I've only got my 751 freedoms up an running - I need a house!!!

its an old amp, probably the only thing that REALLY needs changing with all the new sounds out now via hdmi. anyway its a Denon avr 3802, was a top amp back in its day, full 7.1 with 105w rms x7. i payed £950 for it new about 6 years ago. the new one avr 3808 is about the same price but i wont be spending that again. will go for the 2808 ( £550-£650 ) as it has all the new hd sound formats and is same power as mine :D

I had to let all mine go a few years ago when I need the money - I used to work part time in a hi fi shop so I used to get an awesome discount..

When I buy the house I'll be getting all my Exposure stuff back or maybe a Quad setup - still blows me away listening to an exposure amp

I've got a Cyrus 1 running through my pc and 751's - its not half as bad as I expected it to be - mind you I didn't cheap out on the soundcard

hehe. was never really into the soft sounding missions. i preferred my tannoy 633 profile + es, has been a good while since i had mine all set up tbh, i had a severe power surge that melted all the speaker units, and blew the crossovers to bits, even meltin the btm of the speaker to the carpet. lol.

yamaha dsp, rotel pre/power amps, marantz cd63(bought before the se or ki sig came out) as u can tell was a while ago lol.

how much was the seat btw? cool edition to the set up.