Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: XBOX360 / PS3

J o n
    it's a massive step up from Fifa 94 on the Sega Megadrive... wouldn't go any further than that though.

horses for courses, I like the realism of PES6 and being able to play more realistic football, not spam shots into the top corners all the time to wooden animation and uninspiring passing.

This is not a sarcy question, a genuine one. Have you actually played fifa 07 on the 360?

J o n
    yup, and it's completely gash like the rest of them lol. used to love them until I played ISS and reaslised how bad they are. i try them once a year out of sentiment

hmmm, well imo pro this year is dull and boring. I had all the other pro evo's on the ps2 and never bothered with fifa but this year fifa is defo better. I bought fifa and bro evo on the same day and sold pro evo on ebay a few days later cuz it was

Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    ...the nobs you get online just chat s**t and use cheesy exploits in the game AI.
    Yeah that's the thing wih all online gaming, especially on the PC. You get the daylight-fearing nerds in their pathetic little "clans". Still, I might get a 360 next year and actually have an up-to-date console for once (I've only just bought an XBox)!

How much does it cost monthly for XBox Live?

Do you have to pay the postage if he e-mails you the code?

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by kj16v
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    ...the nobs you get online just chat s**t and use cheesy exploits in the game AI.
    Yeah that's the thing wih all online gaming, especially on the PC. You get the daylight-fearing nerds in their pathetic little "clans". Still, I might get a 360 next year and actually have an up-to-date console for once (I've only just bought an XBox)!

How much does it cost monthly for XBox Live?
    yup clan gimps are extremely ghey!

it's £40 a year mate, well worth it as you can play the demo's for free and download HD movie trailers and they have the shows on there in video blogs for things like E3 etc etc.