Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The items will probably turn up on eBay...some are so obviously stolen:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Road-Angel-Two...QQcmdZViewItem

Quote Originally Posted by olliemk1
    I told myself it was my fault, but the thing is the face panel was removed and I'd left the glove box open. Problem was I'd put both of these items in the boot. I think they must have scoured around the car looking for them before they found them there. I'm kicking myself for it because they were obviously opportunists.
    That's what I do (well, DID from now on) My apologies. Cunts. You do as much as you can be the ****ers keep trying.

Why should you have to rent a garage just cuz some waster can't be arsed to work for his heroin or whatever

Exactly...

I've just been out to put some plastic in the window, they've completely ripped the car to bits. Been through the boot (had the courtesy to close it) but pulled off loads of trim, pulled out the pressure sensor leads to the seats (properly ripped out)...what the **** was the point? I can't see how to put them back in either

Absolute nightmare. Just hope I can get the car sorted asap :(

my window got kicked in about 7 months ago, and my apm out the boot stolen along with all my CD's and my remote for my head unit (strangely enuf they didnt take the sub, prob couldnt carry it!!).

I was only grateful it was only a window and they didnt try bending the door back or anything stupid like that.

It's a realt shitter when this happens, I had nothing at all on display in my car, I ritually take my front from my head unit in the house, always fit my steering lock and the car has a CAT1 alarm. But they didnt even attempt to take the car.

Thing is, the scum bags look at a nice car and think oh that must have subs/amps/sat nav.

Sad to hear.....

Yeah I think that's it nyk. It's so infuriating.

Thing is they smashed the window in on the door that was hit the other week...I'm glad I haven't already replaced it!

Cheeky ****ers also took my note saying "awaiting permit" and stuck it under my wiper blade

dont let it put you off the car mate.

I won't...but I bought it mint and have spent about 900 quid on it since getting various little things sorted

Such a moneypit!

Forum User
    I had this not so long back... sum jealous fekker put my window thru on the valver for no apparent reason... i still think its some1 i work with who is always blabbin on about how nice my car is mebbe i shud just deck him to be sure :P

feel for you mate but dont sell your car just cos of some jealous little pen1s!!

yeah had all my head unit sub and speakers ripped from my clio last year :S

was very anoying they poped the drivers side lock luckly they didnt do any damage to the car other then the locks and leaving loads of lose live wires in the car.

and about a week later Summy's miss's pug got the door bent back and nothing was nicked as nothing was in it :S

just random bending of the door :S

That happened to my Mk1 GTI as a student. Had the front quarter light smashed...alarm went off and obviously scared them away.

Just because they can't be bothered to work for their heroin

Anyway I'm not letting it bother me. It's great that there are some really helpful people on here...already managed to source all the parts I need