Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weekend toy Maybe a gsxr 1000 or an R1 More fun than any car

They might be dangerous and all that but i know the risks

Mr Zollo is correct.

Forum User
    i like 968 but just feel that to have that i should be 20 years older and balding???

Forum User
    I have to agree with Andyvalver, for a weekend toy there ain't a car on the road that is as much fun as a bike!!
    Hot summers day windows down, music on, stuck in traffic.....I don't think so...wind through your leathers keeping you cool and over-taking all the traffic sounds more like it..

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by jay s
    id probably go for a late reg E36 M3 evo convertible hardtop ( 321 bhp rwd , though ive heard they dont always make that power, still be F***IN quick...) think the ladies would like it too , any change id keep for petrol cost
    My last one made 324bhp, go for it, hardtop is a nice lookin beastie, but if u go for a Coupe/4-door you'll get a descent one and have enough change for a descent 600cc supersport

E36's are a bit chav though. 968CS would be top of my list.

The E36 isn't really that exciting either. Perfect for a daily driver performance car, but if it's just for the weekends then you can afford to go for something more extreme, raw, uncompromising, etc

A Club Sport is a raw and thrilling car, particularly with the M030 pack, but it's not too expensive to run or too thirsty, doubtful will ever depreciate, and will go on forever

agreed. e36 is far from a decent drivers car - especially the soft top - someone say scuttle shake ??

never driven a 968 but there is always a good turnout of these guys on track days and they look to enjoy themselves. CS hold thier value well but not sure id pay 12/13k for an L reg. worth a look.

If practicality isnt an issue i know someone who has a honda powerd Atom for sale ! nearly had it myself but garage is full of crap !

Forum User
    This.........

http://www.showoffyourcar.com/cars/TVR/11129.jpg

cause its already mine!