Guys, for those who do not know this is the only anual club show williamsclio supported in 2005.

Were adding new shows to our events list in 2006, but upfor grabs at FCS 2006 is a £1000 cash prize to the best club stand.

If we 'williamsclio' win the cash prize, i will divide it up between every member who displays there car on our stand / does the tracktime or has helped me out with the show.

Without giving too much away - I need this to be our best effort to date.

Ok, so weve only been a club one year - thats no excuse....heehee

Paddy - Is there any chance you can DJ for us on the 28th of May 2006. I can provide a generator for you.

Lunner - Can we have a stand inside Williamsclio with your decats on please ????

Flamingmonkey, Martin - Could you compile a DVD to show the best of williamsclio that we could show on a TV?

Richy, Arj, Steve RS & Mr Atego - Can we try and sort out some pictures and displays for the club stand ? I roughly know what were after, but if i could have a look at whats been done already ?

Members - Those who are displaying there cars on the stand & track, I will make a passenger side window sticker that displays your username....I will use the list we have generated so far. But can you think of anything else that could be good to promote ??

2live - Ive actually thought about buying a club car in the shape of a 1.1clio and doing a demonstration of fitting a 2.0ltr engine into it on 'stand' and then drivin it around the track for a hour.

If we start the conversion at 9am - do u think we will be finished and running for our 1pm - 2pm slot ? would be a great feature for the stand and something on one has done yet ????

Let me know what you think lads as im well up for some extra spending money in may

northy