Hi there,

Have been on Clio forums (occasionally) for a while now and have only just discovered this Williams only one.

I have got a Williams one (235) and a Clio Cup but am selling the Cup soon and looking forward to getting the Williams out again as it has been stored for 2 years (couldn't part with it) (only 69K on the clock too) while I enjoyed a Civic Type-r and the Cup.

A flash of inspiration hit me when re-reading the 10 greatest cars of the last 10 years - Why not sell the Cup and spend a tidy wedge on the Williams (usual bubbly arch to sort, and wheel refurb to do, also gonna replace the steering column, all the shockers etc. (I am tempted by coil overs! ) polyurethane bushes, braided hoses, new clutch and cable etc. have also got new door cards and dash top to fit due to some eejit cutting huge holes in the front and rear ones to fit fat boy speakers. Will modify the motor only (Already got K+N, will get exhaust, cams and chip I think )

Better stop there I think!! (the missus will kill me if I go over £2.5K - although, now my RB5 and P1 plans have taken a back seat (for a while at least ) she is happy!!

I am based in Leicestershire and wonder if any meets occur round these parts!

Also, although I have restored 2 cars with my dad (a 1972 Spifire and a 1969 S-Type Jag) I have gotten lazy in my old age and need to find a decent mechanic in the Leicester/ Nottingham are to do the work for me, any ideas ??

Cheers for now,

deZmondo (Dean)