:D Hi all after some advice, looked at my first williams tonight and wow what a car! But i do need some advice here are the questions and my observations of the car:
1 - RUST ! there is some rust on both wheel arches ,some around the filler cap and a bit on passenger door doesnt seem to bad though.
2- Is there meant to be a plaque with the number on it if so where?(its a willy 2).
3 - 84k with FSH mainly specilist in swindon (mike allan? )
4 - Loads spent recently new brakes,back box tyres etc
5 - Gauge on far right is this oil level ? if so should i be concerned it was only just above min. (its due a service how much from a specilist and is there one local to yeovil,somerset anyone can recommend?).
6 - Oil pressure what should it be reading when driving,tickover?
7 - Interior is mint but passenger window not working plus light behind left hand gauge not working,either of these a big job?
8 - Power steering seems a bit noisy and it feels heavy ish on the road also the clutch is quite heavy but the bite is low is this normal?
9 - Wheels have been refurbed and look good and there is a good clifford cat1 fitted.
10 - Seems to drive and handle really well goes like stink!!
11 - 2 lady owners!
Finally they are asking 3K for it seems reasonable but hoping i might get it for 2.75k.
Sorry for all the questions but i want to make sure i get it right as the only other car near to me has had 9 owners which is a bit worrying.Thanks for any help/advice given and hopefuly this will be the start of a long and fruitfull relationship!! Cheers Dave B. :D