Well, finally got 0385 back as discussed recently. I have gone ahead and taken it to a mate who at the time was not able to do the bodywork. He has assessed the work carried out so far and has given it a massive thumbs down.i think the sill and floor fabricating and replacing was ok but the finish was lousy so Pete's gonna redo it properly.ofcourse it has raised the question "how far do we go"?You may remember me saying when I got it, I wasn't sure how far to go. This was in some part to do with the fact that Pete wasn't available for body repairs but it has been fairly well treated to a mechanical restoration.it is now at Pete's paint shop and I have decided to do it properly.i will take some photos as we go along and post up all being well. The decision was also helped by the fact that a lad that I have taken on as a rep in my business is also a very good mechanic so can utilise him in work or send him down to Pete's to fettle. He really enjoys working on motors so win win So today he took the engine out. I will nip in and take some photos tomorrow.The first part of the plan is to clean and de-rust front subframe and chassis bits that are accessible then paint and under seal etc where appropriate. Detail engine bay paintwork. Remove Rocker Cover, Inlet manifold and timing belt cover and powder coat. Blast and clean anything that looks tatty and clean what can be cleaned. Replace timing belt kit and aux belt tensioner whilst engine is out.Will most likely replace wishbones and clean and paint any components that are easily seen when wheels are off.May get calliper sliders powder coated too.Pretty fortunate that my mate is renting his paint shop space from a mate of his who does powder coating in the same building.wheels will get repainted with correct colour paint. Then it remains for Pete to repaint the new bonnet I got. Paint front bumper, slam panel, wings as the paint has cracked on one, spoiler, sills and rear door. Fit new kick plate decals.Finish by restoring plastics and rubbers. Also putting a new windscreen in it.Think that does it off the top of my head but no doubt more things will crop up.Could do with a new Exh manifold heat shield, any ideas? May by some heat shield bandage and wrap the old manifold.Anybody else done this?Will finally put some new boots on it and in fear of everybody saying "Search the Forum" what does anybody recommend?Crikey, me banging on (so boring)More shortly,Lew