Hello!

I'm Stan, and I've just taken home my first Williams, W1 #0039 L231 NUM

My previous car was a '94 106 Rallye, so I have a bit of a thing for 90's French hot-hatches, particularly homologation specials ;)

The Williams is pretty much standard, bar an uprated exhaust and a K&N induction kit, giving it just shy of 160 horses.

There are a couple of rough edges; n/s fog light doesn't work, map light doesn't work and the cover for it is broken, the radio that is in it is a bit temperamental (I might get a standard cassette player for it, I have loads of cassettes from the 106's player), the oil pressure and level gauges don't seem to move and the pressure one's light doesn't work. I think there's a digital clock in the dash (?) and that doesn't look like it's working. The o/s window goes up pretty slow too so that is probably on the way out.

Luckily these aren't really massive issues. The engine seems to run perfectly so far, no problems with that at all as far as I can tell.

Anyway I'll be snooping around these here parts in the future hopefully you guys can help me out with any queries

Stan