Hello my Name is Pascale and I'm from Germany.

At the time I am driving a Clio 201 Sport Auto Edition similar to the Raider Edition in the UK. It has two Building Plates. I have number 436 of 699 built worldwide and number 6/99 in Germany. Here is a recent but muddy photo.

I registered here because I plan to Import a Williams from the UK. My first car in 2004 was a Clio I Phase 3 and since then i dreamed of a Williams. Now i have the money and the place to fulfil my dream
In Germany it is very hard to find a relative original one and when you find one the prices are rediculous. So I searched everywhere and found that the prices in the UK are very good and there are many more original ones. Since I have the Clio 201 as my daily car it isnīt a big problem to drive a fun-car with the steering wheel on the right side So I decided to buy one in a land which appreciates the Williams more than we do.
Also their isn't so much experience with the Williams in Germany so i hope to find a good car here and after buying one also technical help afterwards.

So this was my little introduction. Every help and experience with export is appreciated. Also if you have a good one to sell feel free to contact me

Best Regards
Pascale