I had the 9 and the 19 under the same policy over 5 years now .I normaly SORN one and swap the insurance on to the other every so many months so that i get to drive both cars . This went quite well all these years apart from TESCO charging me the odd administration fee for swapping the insurance over until NOW !!!

I was on the phone to swap my insurance to the 19 ,the Tesco phone number i called told me the underwriters have changed and i have to call another number to deal with my insurance ,i call the number the guy on the other end confirms my monthly instalments as £26,50 per month (10 month payment ) then tell me when i swap my insurance over to the 19 they will be £73.50 I ask him to explain this where i have been swapping insurances in between the 2 cars for years never had such a hike ,my circumstances have not changed ,i have not had no claims or accidents nor had points on my license !!!
He cant explain and i am not buying it ,so insurance stays unchanged and on the Renault 9 where i keep paying £26.50 a month still untill i can find a solution and get the 19 insured at a reasonable price . By the way I am aware most insurance policies went up in the last few months etc but %300 is a robbery .

Anyone know of a company i can go with ? Preferably a company that works online so that administration fees and all that crap are cut to a minimum as well. I have about 10 years of no claims and no points on my license :P